Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 5 EUNE account all champs/20 epic skins.

Discussion on Plat 5 EUNE account all champs/20 epic skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Plat 5 EUNE account all champs/20 epic skins.

Hey guys,
I'm selling my p5 EUNE account which has 20 rly good skins, 13 rune pages, all champs and 90K ip.

The 20 owned skins :
  • pool party Fiora
  • Project Lucian
  • project Yi
  • Piltover customs Blitzcrank
  • arclight Vayne
  • firecracker Jinx
  • debonair Ezreal
  • popstar Ahri
  • steel legion Lux
  • surgeon Shen
  • mafia Graves
  • academy Ekko
  • dragonslayer Vayne
  • officer Caitlyn
  • thunder lord Volibear
  • dreadknight Garen
  • general Wukong
  • asylum Shaco
  • captain Fortune
  • wicked LeBlanc

skins in Loot -->

Plus it has couple ward skins and many summoner icons.
This is my summoner name : Dshot
Add me on EUNE for price and payment details.
Old 03/28/2017, 22:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is my facebook account :
in case you don't have an account on EUNE.

Tags
acc, all champs a lot of skins, eune, plat, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S5 Diamond 104 champs 84 SKINS EPIC ACCOUNT S6 Plat
03/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling my Lol account here because i urgently need some money It was Diamond in Seasons 3-5 and now got placed in Plat3 104 champs owned 84 skins unlocked. all basic runes are available Never got banned or anything of that sort You can read more about it on ebay (pictures included)
[Selling] Selling my LoL Account | EUNE | ALL CHAMPS | Epic 3Dig Name | 69 Skins! | Diamond S5
01/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, so first of all my name is Maor, i'm selling my main league of legends account that's located in the EUNE server. I'm willing to go via MiddleMan or First payment by you, I'm not going first, sorry. I'm giving away the Welcome mail, (Not the original email tho it's my main one, i'll send you the mail that riot sent me.) Okay so, let's go to the information? :) Server | Divison (Rank) | Champions | Skins | RP | IP | Rune Pages | Runes EUNE | Currently Plat 1, Diamond 5...
[Selling] (EUNE)PLAT 3 ACCOUNT + PLAT 5 TEAM 84 CHAMPS 29 SKINS!!60 EURO
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell A Platinum 3 account which has : 84 champs and 29 skins it also contains a platinum 5 3v3 team leadership(so you can add your friends and play with to get rewards)Price is About 60 euros. The Account Has Plat Border For 3v3 and 5v5 . Started playing from season 2 Have silver icon from Season 3 and plat 3v3 and 5v5 Icons season 4 The Champion List is : 1.AAtrox 2.Akali 3.Alistar
[Selling] EUNE PLAT 4 epic acc ! (102 champs/80 SKINS - RIOT K9 NASUS
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys ! Today I want to sell u my account which is on EUNE It has 102 champs 80 skins (K9 NASUS, RIOT GRAVES and some really rare) It was Platin in S4 Diamond S3 Platin S2 Here is some screenshots about acc : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.
[Buying] EUW/ EUNE Epic Platin/Dia Account With 100+ Champs and Skins
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, I'm looking for an epic League of Legands Account with a good amount of champs, runes and skins. I am willing to pay between 100€-200€ but only Payment by PAYSAFECARD. Here are some requirements that should have the account: Level: 30 Region: Pref EUW but you can also offer from Accounts from NA Champs: More than 100 Champs Runes: more than 8 pages and common runes Skins: More than 30 Skins and RARE Skins if possible