Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap LoL Names -=NA=- ★Starting at $5★

Discussion on Cheap LoL Names -=NA=- ★Starting at $5★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Exclamation Cheap LoL Names -=NA/EU=- ★Starting at $5★

Cheap LoL Summoner Names

Why me?
-I may not have a high TBM or any proof of trust. But Once you contact me, Ill always be there even if you don't purchase. Everyone is a VIP to me. I also have everything in the Hearthstone shop and the cheapest in the entire market. Moving on, The more you order, the cheaper the prices [Like way cheaper]. Me personally, I also do tons of sales and discounts.

Refferals?
-Sorry, No refferal system for League Of Legends Names

How it works?
-I only use PayPal as it is the safest way for both you and me. I am NOT going first for anyone with less than 30 TBM and I will NOT sell anything unless you or I get into a trade here on EPvP. Any sort of chargeback will get you reported and will not be given back the money.
Note: I do NOT go first except under the mentioned above circumstance with proof. If that Happens I'm not giving anymore than 7 packs to the buyer [Its just for testing purposes and you MUST pay for them] Sorry, Its how I work and its also to avoid scams.

Sales and Discounts?
-Occasionally I might host Christmas Sale or Black Friday with amazing drop-down prices.

Gifting?
-Yes! Gifting is really the best thing o the planet isn't it? Gift codes are 10 Digit codes that look like this 39sb872kf6cf [A combination of letters and numbers and Yes this is an invalid code]. You give that code to a friend and he/she send it to me and voila, Free stuff for them
Note: These codes can be used all throughout stores with the "Fire Options" Logo on them just like the one on the beginning of the post

Gifting:
- $2 Code = $2
- $4 Code = $4
- $5 Code = $6
- $Any price Code = $Any Price

Check my Names below [The more names you buy, the cheaper the individual price]

NA Server:
Sudan = $5
Brexit = $5
Amphetamine = $10
Wretch = $5
Saudi = $10
Valium = $15
Libya = $10
Manifesto = $15
Pewter = $5
Trample = $10
Situation = $5
Salon = $10

EU West Server:
Disease = $15
Rugby = $10
Gestapo = $5
Agile = $10
Cosy = $5
Apt = $5

Payment methods:
PayPal [Most secure payment method]
E*Gold [1:100]

Contacts:
Skype [Most preferred]: vcoleman99 or TheNanoPheonix
Email:

Disclaimer:

-I DO NOT go first [Don't waste my time]
-I need serious buyers and not time wasters
-If you do not receive your item you WILL be fully refunded
-Liars and Scammers WILL be reported, added to my Blacklist and will NOT be refunded
Old 04/16/2017, 16:31   #2

elite*gold: 130
Hi all,

Please state that you are contacting me to purchase LoL names in the skype friend invite as I am getting an overwhelming amount of invites which requires me to sort them accordingly. Thanks.
Old 04/17/2017, 18:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
The Black Market: 316/0/0
Vouch?