Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for booster to join with my team!

Discussion on Looking for booster to join with my team! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 108/1/9
Looking for booster to join with my team!

Prices are:

If interested, add payzalo skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DIA booster Would like to join an elo booster team
03/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Dia booster playing since season 2 diamond on 3 accounts and have experience with boosting for 2 years now I would like to join an elo boost team as i can guarantee a fast boost and have no problem giving 2 free vouches if interested either pm me on epvp or contact me through the following skype: wtf.thats.me ***********
[Buying] Looking for an NA booster to join our team!
04/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, we're looking for a master/challenger experienced booster to join our boosting team. You can read more about us below: We're a group of 10 boosters all atleast master/challenger and actively boosting and competing since atleast season 4. We all have a high level of experience with boosting and have worked for other big eloboosting companies in the past, so we know what is needed to carry every game up to challenger! Want to apply? Skype: elovatorskype
Looking for booster to join my team
05/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Post here or add me on skype skype: hammilton.jonnathon1
Looking for a booster to join our team!
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! We are Snowstorm Boosting or team is currently Me (I am managing stuff) and 4 boosters. I am looking for a booster that's online much. If you're intrested add me on skype: jesper.epvp Click my signature for our thread!
[Trading] Looking for join a booster team.
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, today i decided to join a booster team, cuse i can't get trusted.Im a platinum II player and i can at least boost in bronze & silver with 90% win rate. (contact for gold..) if anyone is looking for a booster if interessed pls add my skype : xinter34 :D sorry bad english, im french.