Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Platinum Account 129 Champs 80 Skins Championship Riven

Discussion on League Platinum Account 129 Champs 80 Skins Championship Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League Platinum Account 129 Champs 80 Skins Championship Riven

Hey guys. Due to alot of changes in the game, i no more really like to play this game. I would like to trade my LoL Account for some CsGo Skins or sell it via Paypal.

The Account:
- 129 Champions
- 80 Skins -> 406€ worth of skins (incl. Championship Riven S2!)
- 16 Runepages
- All important runes
- 20.000+ IP
- Platinum every season since season 3

If you need any screens or a list of the skins etc. let me know. I'll take offers from now on.

Just so you know: I created and leveld the account. Its verified.

Cya!
Old 03/13/2017, 13:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
100 euros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of legends LOL Championship riven account 81 skins 123 champs 2.5krp+
05/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
elling League of Legends eune account Information about the account: *Current Account Level: 30 *Division: unranked *Available Riot Points: 2567 *Available Influence Points: 2094 *Number of purchased champions:123 *Number of purchased skins: 81 (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN,RIOT GRAVES,JUDGEMENT KAYLE,tpa skins+alot rare) League of Legends LOL Championship Riven Account 81 Skins 123 Champs 2 5KRP | eBay
[Selling] WTS Platinum League account, all champions, 267 skins, championship riven
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I'm looking to sell my account with all champs, 267 skins, lots of legendaries, skins you cannot buy anymore, ward skins, icons and championship riven which is worth like $500 I can link u my elopanth link and take screenshots/add u ingame for proof.
League of Legends Diamond 4 Account EUW/ Championship Riven/ 38 Skins/ 86 Champs
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends Diamond 4 Account EUW/ Championship Riven/ 38 Skins/ 86 Champs Verkaufe mein League of Legends Account Der Kauf erfolgt über Ebay via Überweisung genaue Beschreibung -> League of Legends Diamond 4 Account EUW/ Championship Riven/ 38 Skins/ 86 Champs | eBay Garantie meinerseits: 112 positive Bewertungen auf ebay seit 8 Jahren (ein Paar Accounts sind auch schon über ebay verkauft worden, natürlich mit positiver Rückmeldung)
League of Legends Diamond 4 Account EUW/ Championship Riven/ 38 Skins/ 86 Champs
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe mein League of Legends Account Genaue Informationen gibt es hier: http://www.ebay.de/itm/271556485181?ssPageName=ST RK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 weitere Fragen? skype: xxyankutku up