Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF],[WTB] TRADING 25€ PSC CODE FOR PAYPAL!

Discussion on [LF],[WTB] TRADING 25€ PSC CODE FOR PAYPAL! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 14/1/10
Question [LF],[WTB] TRADING 25€ PSC CODE FOR PAYPAL!

Hi,

As it says in title. I have a 25€ PSC CODE and want to trade it for money via PayPal. I am looking for a decent and a fair offer, feel free to leave ur offer via quote or PM (EPVP, SKYPE).

Regards.

Tags
asap, cheap, paypal, psc, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading lvl 30 NA Account for RP/Skin Code/ Paypal $
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm new to EPVP but I noticed this forum and realized I have something to offer. I am currently 1600+ elo on my main account, and I currently have 3 smurf accounts ranging from 700-1400 elo. I have no need for any of these, so I am willing to trade one for an RP/Skin code or Paypal$ (amount can be discussed). The IGN of the account I want to sell is Θpic. It's not high elo but has skins including:
[T] Trading $10 UGC Code For $10 Paypal/or/RiotPoints Code
09/28/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, i need to trade a UGC 10 dollar code for equal amount in paypal or riot points(League of Legends). I bought this code(Yes code, I sometimes use a site to complete surveys and get more or less free things. this code was one of them). I have not used it since i do not play any of the games seriously enough to spend a $10 code on it. Send a pm if interested. And no, i do not want to scam someone. I have offered to trade this to my family and friends first, i even tried to give...