Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA League of Legends Account, Platinum Border with over 123 Champions and 90 Skins

Discussion on NA League of Legends Account, Platinum Border with over 123 Champions and 90 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA League of Legends Account, Platinum Border with over 123 Champions and 90 Skins

Hello fellow members of the EPVP community. My name is Prodigy and I am selling a League of Legends account, due to the fact that I have grown old of the game and thought it'd be better use to sell it to someone who may enjoy it more than I do. The game is currently expanding in its users and I understand with the growth that many members are unable to have access to the older parts of the game, that is why my account carries many historical features that may interest you.

What the account consist of:
- Variety of Summoner Icons
- 123 Champions
- Platinum Border for Season 7 (Ended Season 6 as Platinum 4)
- 90 Skins (Includes some Legacy, Legendary & Regular Skins)
- Has 3,550 Influence Points + 23 Riot Points
- Current Rank in Season 7 for Solo Queue is Gold 4 with 37 Points.
- 8 Rune Pages that hold runes fitted for every role.

Selling this account for a relatively higher price around $200 USD or if you wish to negotiate with me please send me a reasonable offer.
If you're a reputable buyer with great feedback and/or have a trusted middleman I will go first in the transaction, otherwise.

I'm the original owner of this account therefore if the trade successfully goes through I will have the email changed immediately to your liking.
I will never trade with scammers or bots, so you must be legitimate or I will cut off contact immediately

Add me on Skype for better communication: prodigytrades1
OR
Send me an email:

Link to view profile:
Link to skins:

ALL Payments must be made through PayPal

Have a great day and pleasure doing business with anyone interested.