Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Safe/ Cheap eloboost

Discussion on [WTS] Safe/ Cheap eloboost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
[WTS] Safe/ Cheap eloboost

EUW/EUNE/TR

Disclaimer:
1.) I aint a professional booster
2.) I think im above average for my time playing [Knowledge aswell as being able to execute situations]
3.) I was boosting alot of friend´s [Got experience/ some people for an exchange]
4.) I really dont want much and i feel like playing on something else than my main [Just seeing it as improvement for myself aswell as getting paid in someway]
5.) Im up for some DuoQ
6.) Ofcourse we´ll be talking over TS3/Skype/Whatever you guys prefer

+ I was trying to apply for some boosting service´s, they didn´t agreed with me on being diamond II atm.

To me: Im playing since season 4 and my highest peaked Elo yet was Master, finished s6 being Diamond II [Due to inactivity], maining Top/Mid/Jungle. [I am doing this because i enjoy it myself, i really had alot of great experiences smurfing for friends, and maybe an opportunity to get some pocket money]

Bronze to Gold prefered.

Heres a little taste of what it looks like [Provided by AzirOneTrick]:

Just message me on Skype/ over here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/24/2017, 00:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
we did a duo elo plat, we won but don't see scores, at some point gp was 1/6, jinx 0/4, thresh 1/5, game was lost but he using azir managed to win teamfight and played very well sacrificing himself for the team. very good and positive player

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2017, 22:23   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 79
i contacted you
Old 02/24/2017, 23:37   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

we play a duo on silver rank flex ,he was GP and my internet was broken and afked like 6-7min and we still won because he is too strong and use barrel to do such a high dmg!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2017, 18:14   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I contacted you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Old 04/02/2017, 20:03   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Actually pretty cheap/fast aswell as a kind/mature person

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2017, 18:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 374
The Black Market: 250/0/1
can vouch in plat4 elo euw duoq