Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Nasus account,EUW

Discussion on Riot Nasus account,EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Riot Nasus account,EUW

As the title says i am looking for a Riot Nasus account,on EUW.
Old 02/18/2017, 13:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/18/2017, 13:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoxa1994 View Post
and?
Old 02/18/2017, 13:45   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Season 1 created
Unranked
73 champs
36 skins: Riot Squad Singed - Riot K9 Nasus - Judgment Kayle
4200 IP
2300 RP
10 icons

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNRANKED account [ PAX JAX, PAX SIVIR, RIOT SINGED, JUDGEMENT KAYLE, RIOT NASUS ]
03/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Add me on skype: cozzy00000 for more information ^-^ NOTE: The region IS OCE only buy if you are willing to spend money to transfer or you're in OCE !!!! ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet bump
[Selling] SELL PLAT V ACCOUNT WITH 60 SKINS [RIOT GRAVES,RIOT NASUS, ETC.]
10/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello dear Community, I decided to stop playing League with my account and now i want to sell it to someone of you guys. First of all the account is currently Platinum V and I already unlocked the first Ward Skin for Season 5. I stop playing because of my school and so, why shouldn't I sell it then :) Here are some pictures which show you details about my account! 102 Champions and 60 Skins, some legacys and legendarys. 7 Runepages for everything: ADC AD/ ADC...
Selling LoL Account Lvl 30 EUW 69 Champs and SKINS (RIOT K9 NASUS RIOT BLITZCRANK etc
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my LoL Account lvl 30 Bronze IV 5500 IP, nor RP With 69 Champs and amazing skins. Here the skins : Aatrox - Justicar Aatrox Alistar - Unchained Alistar Anivia - BLACKFROST ANIVIA! + Hextech Anivia Annie - GOTH ANNIE! Blitzcrank - RIOT BLITZCRANK! Braum - Dragonslayer Braum
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable
[Selling] EUW account, 80 champs, ~72 skins, over 100 runes, pulse ez, riot singed, riot nasus
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/GmPBFdN.jpg Account has 80 champions (i may have miscounted, screenshots show exactly) Account has 78 skins according to elophant (screenshot shows all the ones i saw, i may have missed one or two) Including special rare Riot Singed and Riot K9 Nasus, and Pulsefire Ezreal ~1.2k wins on standard no ranked stuff to speak of (I haven't played since 2012, only 1 game in last 10 months)