Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling diamond 1 account. all champs but skarner and gp. 20 pages.

Discussion on Selling diamond 1 account. all champs but skarner and gp. 20 pages. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling diamond 1 account. all champs but skarner and gp. 20 pages.

Leave offer here with skype or pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond 5 Account | EUW | 122 Champs | 14 Rune Pages
11/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Diamond 5 account. 122 champs~ Missing Tahm, Malz, Yorick, and kindred. 14 Rune pages, comes with majority of runes Multiple skins, PAX sivir, PAX Nasus, arcade heca, pulsefire ezreal, and several others. add on skype: yuiaa.boost for more info/proof
[Selling] Selling Diamond 5 NA account with 150 skins, 16 rune pages, 100+ champs
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
The account has a cute 4 letter name that you wont want to name change, 150 skins worth of 1.4 million elophant score, 108 or 109 champs (missing 15), 16 rune pages with every page really good for certain types of champs, a ton of icons starting from preseason3, and diamond border ofc. S3 plat, s4 diamond. http://puu.sh/gtJsK/1df33e94d5.jpg http://puu.sh/gtJuH/425a242fb9.jpg Everything else is already stated above. Everything in the title can be proven. Youll love my 4 letter name of...
[Selling] Selling Diamond 1 account/1 skin/3 rune pages/ 23 champs EUW
12/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Exacctly what it says. Im asking $150-$200(it's diamond 1. Don't forget.) Most diamond accounts are usually $250-$5000 dollars. Espically diamond 1. But im selling it cheap for no champs/skin really. Skype: Zane.Storie7 msg me asap!
[Selling] Selling Diamond V account, 20 rune pages, all champs.
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Send me a PM with your skype if your interested. I would prefer to use moneybookers, or PSC for the sale. account has 1.9k RP on it already, 20 rune pages, most runes, all champs, 70 skins. Willing to go first to a trusted member, otherwise will use a middleman.
[Selling] Selling Diamond V account, 20 rune pages, all champs.
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Send me a PM with your skype if your interested. I would prefer to use moneybookers, or PSC for the sale. account has 1.9k RP on it already, 20 rune pages, most runes, all champs, 70 skins. Willing to go first to a trusted member, otherwise will use a middleman.