Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LoL | all champs | Account Season 5/6/7 Diamond

Discussion on WTS LoL | all champs | Account Season 5/6/7 Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LoL | all champs | Account Season 5/6/7 Diamond

WTS my Account on EUW

- Account Dia 3 atm
- S4 Gold/S5 and 6 D5
- No Bans/Chat restrictions
- All champs
- ~15k IP
- 9 rune pages

-Only Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond account on euw. New acc with few champs, but diamond icon for season 5!
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
50 euro. Pm for skype info
[Selling] LoL EUW Account Currently Diamond3 (110 champs and diamond last season)
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You can use elite*gold for the safe trade and I'll detract the cost of it from the price The account was Diamond1 last season so you'll have all the rewards. I'm going to give with the account the original e-mail address along with the exact date it was created + passwords history. This will ensure that the account doesn't get hacked/stolen Why am I selling the account? 1st: my current internet connection sucks and I can't play the game for like 80% of the time i'm at home, so if I try...
[Selling] Diamond 3, Dia border Season 3, 50 champs, ADC account
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Selling this account, mainly suited for ADC Account: http://i62.tinypic.com/6z3qq8.jpg Champs:
[WTS] EUW DIAMOND SEASON 2 - ALL CHAMPS/RUNES ACCOUNT
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: EUW Every champion - 6k IP - 1400 RP 20 rune pages (every necessary rune) Diamond Season 2 (Summoner icon, Loading Border e Profile Banner as rewards) Current division: Gold II Skype: Pedread
[WTS] DIAMOND SEASON 2 - ALL CHAMPS/RUNES ACCOUNT
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Server: EUW Every champion - 6k IP - 1400 RP 20 rune pages (every necessary rune) Diamond Season 2 (Summoner icon, Loading Border e Profile Banner as rewards) Current division: Gold II Skype: Pedread