Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond account any server

Discussion on Diamond account any server within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Diamond account any server

as the title says, any diamond account on any server is accepted, make your offer here or in skype: futari232

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS DIAMOND 4 LAN SERVER ACCOUNT
01/02/2016 - Trading - 2 Replies
lvl 30 Diamond 4. You can transfer it to any server and mmr will stay so u will play with diamonds no matter what server u transfer it to. ALL CHAMPS ALMOST ALL RUNES + 17 rune pages 93 skins worth 76k RP 17k IP
[Selling] WTS DIAMOND 4 LAN SERVER ACCOUNT
01/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
lvl 30 Diamond 4. You can transfer it to any server and mmr will stay so u will play with diamonds no matter what server u transfer it to. ALL CHAMPS ALMOST ALL RUNES + 17 rune pages 93 skins worth 76k RP 17k IP
[Selling] s4 and s5 with diamond 5 diamond account in turkey server 187 SKİN
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys :) If u looking for perfect start in LoL or powerfull Smurf this auction is for YOU This account is perfect to rise u skill in summoner rift and destroy n00bs. Account have all champions and 18+k ip for nick change account in the turkey server and 12 rune page account rune page : http://i.hizliresim.com/mGpRv0.png
[Buying] Diamond Account, (NOT TANKED) High plat account~ Any server.
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As title says: kevin350sts is my skype. serious people only. no scam dicks etc.
[Selling] Diamond 5 S3 lol account NA Server
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It got three rune pages, and all the runes are bought(all of them) It also got 108 champions and with the champion riven skin. you can skype me : nkingdom92 if you want proof I will be only trading with Middleman otherwise you pay first. I only accept PayPal