Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S5 ACC, GOLD BORDER,NICE SKINS EUW

Discussion on S5 ACC, GOLD BORDER,NICE SKINS EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S5 ACC, GOLD BORDER,NICE SKINS EUW

Hello, I want to sell my main acc because I need money, the acc is s5 atm, last season was g5.

Champs:

Icons:

Loot:

SKINS:
Full metal jayce
Pumpkinhead fiddlesticks
Cottontail fizz
Victorious maokai

RP: 100 IP 3200
2 rune pages with tier 3 runes AD/AP

Payment method: only paypal
Going first for trusted members with 50+ tbm

Contact me on skype: mr.leon63

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE - S4 Gold; Unranked; ~35 Skins (Perfect time to get a nice new border from S5)
10/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently account is unranked and inactive since ~10 months. Comes with many champs and I have original email of it. I accept currently PayPal & CS:GO skins - (25% higher price) as payment. Skype: wehaveskillas
[Selling] EUW | Gold Border | Nice Skins | currently unranked | 20€ PSC
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my LoL Account on EUW. It's currently unranked with 1 game played in the new season (win). It has a Gold Border from the last season. It also has a couple of cool skins like: Soulstealer Vladimir Night Hunter Rengar Dragonslayer Pantheon High Noon Yasuo
[Selling] EUW Acc #Gold Border #currently unranked #nice skins #cheap buyout!
02/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm selling my LoL Account on EUW. It's currently unranked with 1 game played in the new season (win). It has a Gold Border from the last season. It also has a couple of cool skins like: Soulstealer Vladimir Night Hunter Rengar Dragonslayer Pantheon High Noon Yasuo
[Selling] Account || S3 Dia Border || Much Legendarys (46 Skins) || Nice Runes
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, the acc what i want to sell has this items: -46 Skins (Rare Olaf, Rare Nunu, Rare Kayle (Judgement Kayle too), and much more) -Platinum I With S3 Dia Border -104 Champions I go on first for this acc with 30+/0/0, instant buy is 60€, accepting psc, paypal
[Selling] Account || S3 Dia Border || Much Legendarys (46 Skins) || Nice Runes
06/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, want to sell my LoL account with dia border. skype: xTheFizZHD