Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING UNRANKED EUW ACCOUNT WITH 17 SKINS

Discussion on SELLING UNRANKED EUW ACCOUNT WITH 17 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING UNRANKED EUW ACCOUNT WITH 17 SKINS

Hi,
selling my League of Legends (LoL) Account EUW. Last season i was Silver V and this season i haven't played any rankeds, so the account is unranked atm. I have following skins on this acc:

Sweeper Alistar
Pharaoh Amumu
Prom Queen Annie
Gentleman Cho'Gath
Dreadknight Garen
Riot Kayle
Traditional Lee Sin
Ironside Malphite
Arcade Miss Fortune
Ruthless Pantheon
Headhunter Rengar
Battle Bunny Riven
Yellow Jacket Shen
Renegade Talon
Riot Girl Tristana
Blood Moon Yasuo
PROJECT: Zed

Price: 30€

If you are interested in my account just pm me or add me on skype: sarikaya_06

PAYPAL ONLY!!

Tags
euw acc unranked, lol, lol 30 acc sell euw, sell, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Selling unranked account, 48 skins
09/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello I have stopped play league of legends and I'm trying to get rid off my account. The account is on euw, unranked and was gold last season, I have 48 skins and some of them are rare, 617k score on elophant, 9 rune pages, a few special summoner icons, and all champions exept 40. I can accept paypal or riot points. contact me on skype, cs-adam.
[Selling] [Selling] [NA] Unranked lvl 30 Account. Many Skins.
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Sold
[Selling] Selling Unranked lv30 NA account-28 skins (rare skins included!!)
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hiya, I am selling my lv30 unranked NA account which has the following champions,skins and runes as I am not using this account anymore: Champions: -Akali -Anivia -Annie -Ashe -Blitzcrank -Brand -Caitlyn
[Selling] Selling skins + unranked account lvl 30
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i have few skins + unranked account level 30 with 65+champs +4 rune pages NA reagion +free transfer also have skin codes for Pax Sivir Pax jax riot graves all codes are from Ebay ( ofc i payed less for them since i had a coupon with disscount)
SELLING EU-WEST UNRANKED ACCOUNT AND SKINS !!!!
08/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
About Account ; I am new here because I decided to sell my account and i opened an account here.Add me on skype for information and screenshots from account. ( runes , champions , skins ) About Skins ; I have 3 skins ; 1 PAX Sivir for NA 1 PAX Sivir for EU