Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Service by Oknezz! + You Decide the Final Price!

Discussion on Boosting Service by Oknezz! + You Decide the Final Price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/25/2017, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GNFGNF View Post
**** no NA your prices seem so good
Im also able to play on NA but price is like 15% more.
If you still intrested you can send me a Private Message
Oknezz;
Old 01/25/2017, 18:22   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Ordered a Silver II to Plat V boost and i will confirmed when the job is done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
★ CSGO BOOSTING SERVICE [UP TO GLOBAL] ★ YOU DECIDE THE PRICE!<3 ★
01/19/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
★ INFORMATION ★ I am also playing ESEA and other Leagues. I am also participating in some International LAN Party's. I already completed over 4 Boosts from Silver 1 to Global Elite. I already completed around 30+ boosts in total in CSGO. I am a Global Elite Player with in total over +4000 hours total in CS. I will never add or talk to people from your Friends list. I can also offer you Coaching Service, u just need to contact me so we can work out a price.
[Selling] CSGO - Matchmaking & Private Rank Boosting • Cheap&Legit • YOU DECIDE THE PRICE! •
01/06/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
★ INFORMATION ★ I'm a 18years old CSGO Player who has much free time ^^ I'm playing CS since 2009 and i got in total 4k hours in Counter Strike on my accounts. I'm also playing on ESEA & FaceIT .. But not much active in ESEA & FaceIT lately. I have enough experience in Boosting since i boosted over 60+ people in CS. I also offer Private Rank Boosting, from level 1 to 3 so u can play MatchMaking! • 100% win guaranteed! • • I am not using any hacks or cheats! •
[Selling] CSGO - Matchmaking & Private Rank Boosting • Cheap&Safe • YOU DECIDE THE PRICE! •
12/28/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
★ INFORMATION ★ We are also playing ESEA and other Leagues. We are also participating in some International LAN Party's. We already completed over 4 Boosts from Silver 1 to Global Elite. We already completed around 30+ boosts in total in CSGO. We are Global Elite Players with in total over +4000 hours total in CS. We will never add or talk to people from your Friends list. We also offer Private Rank boosting, level 1 -> 3 real quick!
[Selling] Boosting ALMOST free wins up to gold! You decide the price!
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello community! I created this post to boost a win or two for you guys. The best part? You decide the price. As long as you can send it on Paypal, it is accepted. I will be boosting up to gold. PM me or add my skype; Doiits.lol EDIT: I can use Teamviewer if this is what you want as well :)