Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS ELO-Boost.net booster account (Rare)

Discussion on WTS ELO-Boost.net booster account (Rare) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS ELO-Boost.net booster account (Rare)

I am currently a booster at ELO-Boost.net, and I've been boosting on the site almost daily for around a year, the average payment have been around 300-500euro for me a week, since there is always orders to climb and 60% goes to the booster.
I'd suggest you to be around d1-challenger if you wanna boost the highest paid orders, but there's bronze-challenger, non stop.
The account is well known on the site, and I've always had good relationship with the admins as well.
ELO-Boost.net is by far the hardest website to get hired as a booster, and requires challenger solo queue, or EX LCS. It is also by far the best paying website, for a good booster.

I sell the account because I'm working fulltime irl, and wants to move on from league, since I'm kinda burned out from all the gaming.

I'll provide all necessary proof for a potential buyer.
PM me, only serious offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTF ELO-Boost.net booster account (Extremly rare)
01/07/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm currently a booster at ELO-Boost.net I've been boosting there for around a year, and would like to sell my account to another booster. Since I'm moving on, into more solo queue. The account is well known on the site, and I've always had good relationship with the admins. ELO-Boost.net is by far the hardest website to get hired as a booster, and requires challenger solo queue, or EX LCS. It is also by far the best paying website, for a good booster. PM me, only serious offers.
[Selling] WTF ELO-Boost.net booster account
01/07/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm currently a booster at ELO-Boost.net I've been boosting there for around a year, and would like to sell my account to another booster. Since I'm moving on, into more solo queue. The account is well known on the site, and I've always had good relationship with the admins. ELO-Boost.net is by far the hardest website to get hired as a booster, and requires challenger solo queue, or EX LCS. It is also by far the best paying website, for a good booster. PM me, only serious offers.
[Trading] Booster LF other booster to make G1>P5 boost fast.
04/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Just like in title , let me know if you have any silver/gold/plat order so we can duo to make it faster . PM or skype : chineseshark94
Need a booster to boost mu euw account from Bronze 2 To silver 5 in a day....
07/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Must have boosted before and have good feedback... comment if interested ty
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Elo booster looking for another decent elo booster to duo boost skype twrmatus