Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL EU WEST 98 champions, 45 skins, gold 1

Discussion on LOL EU WEST 98 champions, 45 skins, gold 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL EU WEST 98 champions, 45 skins, gold 1

Hello, I want to sell my EU WEST account.

- Gold 1 (previous season gold 1 also)
- 98 champs - I can show all on screens if you need
- 45 skins
- Account has 10 pages of runes
- 1838 IP
- 74 RP

Price: 15 euro via paysafecard

contact me with PM for more info or email:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (249.3 KB, 9 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WEST GOLD 100 Champions 93 skins
12/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold
[Selling] ( WEST ) 120 Champions ; 69 Skins (Rare Skins) ; 7 Rune Pages ; Gold IV - CHECK !
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Greetings. I Don't Have Much Free Time To Spend On League Of Legends. So I'm Looking To Sell Following Account: ✔ 120 Champions ( Missing Only ; Aatrox - Braum - Nami - Tahm Kench - Urgot - Vel'Koz ) ✔ 69 Skins Many Rare And Legacy Skins. I'm To Lazy To Make Screenshots , So I'll Give Elophant Link , Just Write Me A Private Message! I Own Skins Like That ; Zombie Ryze , Angler Jax , Headmistress Fiora , Re-Gifted Amumu And Much More Rare/Legacy! ✔ 43 Additional Icon's
[Selling] Gold 1 Account in EU WEST over 70 skins and almost All Champions
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] EU West Account - 96 Champions - 44 Skins - Gold Elo
06/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Level 30 account. I have the registered E-mail address and everything about the account, first and only owner. Account has never been banned. There are Currently 3800 IP, and 1623 RP on the account, enough for a name change. Season 1 Bronze, Season 2 Gold, Season 3 Gold IV 87 points. About 19 more wins than losses in SoloQ. We can talk about the price, PM me if you are interested. I would prefer offers, Bids, mostly. Champions on the account: Ahri Akali
EU West - 89/96 Champions - 285 Runes - S1 Gold - LE Skins
04/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I am selling my account due to lack of money to pay the bills and not playing it as much as I used to. I will not let you try the account due to the risk of scammers, I will show you the account through pictures and video call. A middleman WILL BE USED. Server: EU West Level: 30 Champions: 89 Runes: 285