Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

☆ PROFESSIONAL COACHING SERVICE ☆ || ✔ - LEARN HOW TO CLIMB DIVISIONS BY YOURSELF - ✔

Discussion on ☆ PROFESSIONAL COACHING SERVICE ☆ || ✔ - LEARN HOW TO CLIMB DIVISIONS BY YOURSELF - ✔ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb ☆ PROFESSIONAL COACHING SERVICE ☆ || ✔ - LEARN HOW TO CLIMB DIVISIONS BY YOURSELF - ✔

Hey there, I am a professional COACH and ANALYST who is willing to provide you my service to help you improve your gameplay and make you become a better player, in order to make you achieve your desired division or rank.

I've worked with several high level teams and with players of all skill levels, including some ex-LCS players.
I've learned under some of the very best sport psychologists in the field of Esports through seminars at Esport Coaching Network lead by Weldon & Co.

The average price for 1 hour coaching session is of 10€, but prices are negotiable if your budget is lower than that.
Payment happens with PayPal only (F&F).

What I try to do the first lessons is try to have clear who you are, what's your in-game attitude and behaviour and what are your skills. The first lessons are based on these 3 different types:

1. VOD Review (most popular) - consists of going over a replay together through Skype screen share. Most of the time I prefer having the player's perspective since I can see way more, but spectator replays are also fine.

2. Live Sessions - consists of you playing and having me watching you at the same time either through Skype screen share (very short delay) or through a stream (7+ seconds delay which is less ideal).

3. Verbal Sessions - consists of you compiling a list of questions and go over them in depth togheter.

After the first sessions, when I know what you can do and what you need to train on, I'll set up INDIVIDUAL lessons for you. That means that I won't do standard lessons to everyone, but they will be customized based on the player needs and objectives.

Example: If I spectate one of your average games and I see you lack basic mechanics (like vision, map awareness, macro play, etc.), I'll prepare the next lessons according to what you need to learn or improve on.

Also I provide help for what concerns champions pool, masteries, runes and in-game champion ideal builds.

Voice communication is preferred (Skype, TS or Discord), since I think it is the best way to communicate quickly and efficiently.

Additional infos:

I try to coach for the long run.
I don't make you pay for a cheesy service that will let you climb two or three divisions and then won't work anymore. I'll give you a lot of tips and 'homework' with stuff to work on, so you will be available to carry your own games from the first lesson.

In addition to game analysis, I focus highly on mindset and performance training.
I have very high standards for myself, I will ensure your satisfaction as well as mine and I will make sure you will get the value you deserve and expect out of the coaching session you purchase, even if it surpasses the scheduled time frame.

A special message for EPVP members:

I have a message for all the EPVP members who are here to spend their money to achieve their dream’s division.
I am not a big fan of boosts or boosting agencies in general.
I think that every LoL player has a hidden potential that just needs to be discovered and improved by training more and more every day. Everyone of you can become a professional player, and buying a boost will not make you better at the game, since you will never be able to carry yourself into higher ranked tiers by making another guy play at your place.

I am constantly looking for vouches, which will consist of:
1) watching a 30 minutes (not longer) replay of one of your matches and me giving you few tips to make you do better in the next games

2) playing a duoQ game togheter and see if you are interested in training more with me

My Skype ID: live:j1226912
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2016, 22:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added.
Old 01/09/2017, 15:04   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I received a vouch coach from him, his tips are very usefull and he said me where to improve. he is good i recommend him
Old 01/09/2017, 17:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you have any proof of what you just sad . I mean Im looking for a coach , but who knows if you are the right one

After the session : In my humble opinion this guy knows what he is talking about. Our session was the second type of Coaching (Live Session) . The game was really long close to 50minutes even thought this guy closely watch the whole game and make a notes about my play style / mistakes . He gave me a nice example of what should I do.

So all together this guy is trusted and I can say already I will purchase the next Session.
Old 01/09/2017, 22:07   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Awesome guy
just saw my Match gave me really awesome advice and tips
would recommend em 110%
Old 01/10/2017, 11:37   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is very helpful,he gave me tips and things to work on in order to make better performance. I would recommend him.
Old 01/13/2017, 14:42   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 238/0/1
Kind coach , helped me in my gameplay.
Old 01/16/2017, 16:56   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

We have done 1 lesson in d4 elo euw.
Very good coach and analyst totally recommended will repeat ofc.
He knows to individually teach u in every aspect of the game.

We have done 2 more games.
We have focused in my errors and we have do a lot of talking about important factas also in the mentality of game.
Totally reccomended coach.
Old 01/24/2017, 17:19   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
Coached me today about my jungling.
Pointed out what I have to improve on and gave me some nice tips +1.
Old 01/24/2017, 18:20   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Had one Coaching Lesson together and his understanding of the game is very good.
He could give me a lot tipps and we will have more lessons later. I think after that I am able to reach a higher elo. I can only recommend him
Old 01/27/2017, 19:48   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Since I got coached by him I am playing with another mindset, he showed me things, which I didnt care before and they are very important. I am a diamond player and I think he can help everyone to be succesful.
I will use his service definitely more often when I got enough money, because he can bring people to a way, where they can improve a lot
Old 01/31/2017, 22:14   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
What languages are available? like in addition to english?

Tags
analyst, coach, lol, professional, vouch