Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S7 START AWESOME PLACEMENTS BY CHALLENGER

Discussion on S7 START AWESOME PLACEMENTS BY CHALLENGER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 205/4/0
S7 START AWESOME PLACEMENTS BY CHALLENGER

Greetings ,
New season is supposed to start on 7th of December, that means that everyone will have their stats reset. Clean start

You will have to play 10 placement games to get assisgned to your new starting tier and division. Those 10 games are the most games in the season , simply because the difference between winning 5 games or 7 games has huge impact on your result , possibly even couple of divisions.

if it is same as every season before , the highest you can be after your placements is PLATINUM 1. ( even rank 1 challenger winning 10/10 games can will be PLATINUM 1 ). It is unlikely that your rank will be higher than your rank from s6 even with 10-10)

I am happy to offer you a help.
I will play those 10 games for/with you , so we can assure your great beginning. Then I will give you small coaching to set you on the right track.
I guarantee that you will not regret.

Preorder on SKYPE : WHITENBLACK_EPVP

CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO KNOW MORE

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S6 Placements Solo/Duo by Challenger :)
02/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi , I dont want to talk that much here so: I had many active Boost/Coach/Team sells - Threads in the past . Now i want to do few Placements for you guys. I could also offer you a Boost after the Placement if you need to! If you want to know my old Threads , Prices or you have any other questions? Feel free to add me in skype:raraiderr or send me a pm!
S6 PLACEMENTS [Done by EUW Challenger Player]
01/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Season 5 Silver = 25€ Season 5 Gold= 30€ Season 5 Platinum = 40€ Season 5 Diamond = 45€ Season 5 Master =55€ available to boost in EU/TR/RU :D
[Selling] EUW Challenger S4 with challenger boarder and everything, NO PLACEMENTS PLAYED S5
10/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys I'm deciding to sell my account due to that I'm bored of league. Account is on EUW, Challenger last season with high MMR and 0 unranked placements played this season! It got all the important rune pages for ap/ad/jungler and support. Details: This Account comes with original Email
[Selling] Challenger boarder, NO PLACEMENTS PLAYED S5
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I'm deciding to sell my account due to that I'm bored of league. Account is on EUW, Diamond 3 last season with high MMR and 0 unranked placements played this season! It got all the important rune pages for ap/ad/jungler and support. Details: This Account comes with original Email Profile : Challenger Border Solo Q : Diamond Border