Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Silver 1 Smurf account (Cheap)

Discussion on EUW Silver 1 Smurf account (Cheap) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Silver 1 Smurf account (Cheap)

Hello, I am looking to quickly sell my EUW silver smurf account for cheap, it has 18 champions as well as 2405 IP. If you are interested message me or add my skype (lol.princelestat), I am only accepting paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CS:GO Silver 1 smurf account Cheap!
11/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i am selling a new CS:GO account silver 1. I ams elling it for 5-10 $. Add me if you want proof of the account! Thanks! Skype: andr3y70
[Selling] SILVER 3 SMURF ACCOUNT || Cheap!
06/12/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 6 Replies
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= CHEAP CS:GO SMURF ACCOUNT Only 14,99$ for the bin. Bid something down below starting bid at 10$ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- https://a.pomf.cat/lwmokw.png MY SKYPE IS: BERKJASPER
[Selling] [EUW] LoL account | Silver 2 | Smurf | 19 champs | Cheap
05/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm selling my account which I've used for 2 weeks now. I bought it from an established seller here. It's verified and linked to my email and I will be more than glad to change it to yours. Some info about the account : - Silver 2 6 lp - Average MMR, gets 22-23 lp each game - 19 champs ( I can show which upon request) - Fully secured. I'm selling this really cheap, $15 and it's yours.
[Selling] or WTT smurf SILVER 5 account very cheap
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello , my name is Michael and i am new to ELITE PVPers , i'm here because i want to sell my smurf account which is silver 5 ( i made it for refferals and i played some games and im silver 5 ^^ ) . The account is on EU-NE and has ~22 champions and something like no skins and i sell him for 7.50 - 10 Euro via Paypal or PSC . I'm intending to go first only if the buyer is trusted , otherways we're going via a middleman ( how you can see im new to this site , but i had some trades with one guy...
[Selling] Cheap smurf account silver 1
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everybody, i want to sell my silver 1 smurf account. Some informations: -18 champions -2 runepages - ap and ad runes -50 ranked games -3 skins