Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Royal Products | Low Level Rare Skin Accounts | Unbeatable Prices! | Unverified Email

Discussion on Royal Products | Low Level Rare Skin Accounts | Unbeatable Prices! | Unverified Email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Royal Products | Low Level Rare Skin Accounts | Unbeatable Prices! | Unverified Email

Hi and welcome to my reseller shop of: Low level Rare Skin Accounts.

My suppliers often include a big range of low level accounts in my orders, so I am going to sell the accounts I deem have some value to it. Perfect account if you are looking to get a kickstart in your smurf leveling with an additional rare skin that will amaze your teammates and opponents in the rift!

Please watch the video below

Payment Options:
PayPal & Bitcoin available.

Contact Options:
Click Skype logo to the left under my avatar and stats.

Every account has unverified email and significant amount of inactivity.

"This skin was a reward, given to the people who played the beta of League of Legends, and has been impossible to get since that."

BETA Tester King Rammus account level 1-20
€10.00 EUW & NA

"This skin was voted IGN and Gamespy Reader’s Choice 2009, and was therefore given to everyone who signed up for an account before Jan 14 2010."

Early 2010 Vetaran UFO Corki Account level 1-20
€5.00 EUW & NA

"PAX Sivir was previously given out on PAX events to a very small pool of people. PAX Sivir has never been sold in the ingame store to the public and is therefor one of the rarest skins for League of Legends"

Super rare PAX event account with PAX Sivir level 1-5
OUT OF STOCK

"Silver Kayle is one of the oldest skins in the game as it was available when the game originally launched."

Veteran Silver Kayle account level 1-20
€15.00 EUW ONLY

"Riot Blitzcrank is no longer avaible and only obtainable through mystery gifting."

Riot Blitzcrank account level 1-20
€2.00 EUW ONLY

"The Riot Nasus is now a rare skin, it was once obtainable through codes, but is now only available through mystery gifts ingame."

Riot K9-Nasus account level 1-10
€2.00 EUW ONLY
Old 11/28/2016, 10:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 40
hello i got 2 silver kayles would you trade it for 1 of your pax sivir accounts?
Old 11/28/2016, 17:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryologia View Post
hello i got 2 silver kayles would you trade it for 1 of your pax sivir accounts?
I'm only looking to sell, not trade. Sorry.
Old 11/28/2016, 21:07   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bought pax sivir account on EUW, fast reliable trader and friendly aswell! A+++