Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring Boosters EU / NA

Discussion on Hiring Boosters EU / NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hiring Boosters EU / NA

I'm trying to look for new boosters and helpers. We are a group of people ranging from D2 ~ Chall 800LP
Needs (2EU 1NA)

We do have some requirements.

Any High Dia / Master / Challenger player need to be able to provide a proof of the current league they are placed in, by logging into their account and be able show it.

You should be able to push a boost atleast 1 Division in 24 hours.

Understandable english, communication is the key.

I will be handing you assignments, which will be simple vouch games that you have to win, to show me you are worth have the qualifications.

We do mostly want to see trusted ePvP users, with a higher TBM rating, but if you do not have that, and just pass the tests and everything we'll figure it all out.

One of the golden rules is, do not communicate or accept friend requests on the given account you are assigned, we will do not tolerate it.

We do not tolerate bad behaviour while you are playing, stay calm and stick to the plan, you are here to provide a service always remember that.

Do not go AFK in the middle of a game, or start bashing or trolling while you are on a customers account, if you have a bad day, or a bad game, take it outside, go outside and scream and come back and do what you are best at.

You also agree to not stealing any account, sharing customer information or destroying the account while using it.

Keep in contact with the customer i have assigned you to, at any time you possible can, to keep him updated.

Either post down below, or skype me : alicantshabboit
Boosting Thread - if you have one ofc.
Skype Contact - how i get in contact with you, i prefer you contact me.
LoLKing / Op.GG - Prefer you do this on skype, so i can look into you.
Highest Boosting - Which Division / League you are cable of going too.
Timezone / Daily Hours - How many hours a day can you boost, and which timezone do you live in so we can settle everything.

If you have anything specific to add, have in mind it's like a job, you gotta make me want to hire you, so throw it all at me and give it your best shot!

GL, VirtualizeX
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2016, 18:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 495
Feel free to PM me Mate, I am Interested.
Old 11/22/2016, 20:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douq View Post
Feel free to PM me Mate, I am Interested.
but you have read well the post?
Old 12/02/2016, 14:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, can i have more info?