Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GOLD5/SILVER 5 INACTIVE ACCOUNTS FOR 15 EUROS BOTH!

Discussion on Selling GOLD5/SILVER 5 INACTIVE ACCOUNTS FOR 15 EUROS BOTH! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GOLD5/SILVER 5 INACTIVE ACCOUNTS FOR 15 EUROS BOTH!

Just like what the topic says, Im willing to sell 2 inactive accounts that I dont need anymore.
1st one is GOLD 5, has 33 champs and 5 skins including victorious maokai / arcade riven and also has 2 rune pages.
2nd one is SILVER 5, has 25 champs and 4 skins, also has 2 rune pages too.
I would let both go for 15 euros. If you are interested leave your skype down below and Ill add you as soon as possible.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 3x Unranked Accounts together for 10€ (EUW, Unverified, inactive 6 month)
08/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling 3x Unranked Accounts together only for 10€! They are on EUW, inactive more than 6 month and each acc have over 20 champs. They also all unverified und you can change everything! im accept paypal, paysafecard or riot points! write down your skype addy! Im giving first to trusted members or only MM!
[Selling] Selling a silver 4 (GOLD5 S5) with 110 champs & 42 cool skins!
03/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The tittle says its all, i'm willing to sell my silver 4 account which was GOLD 5 last seasons & has the gold border & the sivir skin. The account has 109 champs, over 45 skins including DJ Sona/dunk master darius with cool chroma packs & 4 rune pages. For further informations/screens, add me on skype : jack_hamdouni so we can discuss the price too. I will only go first with members that have +100 TBMS.
[Selling] Selling Gold5 Euw Account 20 Euros
07/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling my smurf gold5 euw account for 20 euros it has 20 champs 1 skin 2 rune pages fulyl completed for ap and ad Contact me : skype: leagueofboostings
[Selling] Selling 70+ Lines of Inactive (Some Rare) League Accounts!
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Looking to selling about 70 lines of inactive/checked accounts with the elophant links and regions already next to them. Some of the accounts have rare skins and usually the CS Riven accounts I get I sell on ebay for about $100 each. Accepting BTC Only, will use MM if needed. http://i.imgur.com/5ywRR90.png Tbh you could make a lot of profit from these if you sell them on ebay.
[Selling] Selling my EUW accounts PLAT1(dia)mmr , and Gold5(gold)mmr accounts !
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys , accounts are on EUW , I'am selling my PLAT 1 account and gold V account , as tittle says ~ANY informations you need you can ask me at my skype , ''blajasingah'' I'll be there online all day every day , and I will answer all of your questions ~ plat 1 acc got : 70champs , 3 skins , 6 rune pages ~gold 5 acc got : 40champs , 10 skins ( spirit guard udyr ) , 2 rune pages