Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

d5 here want to boost eune players (preferably up to gold) in exchange for cheap RP.

Discussion on d5 here want to boost eune players (preferably up to gold) in exchange for cheap RP. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
d5 here want to boost eune players (preferably up to gold) in exchange for cheap RP.

I can duo from another acc or u can give me acc info whatever u like.
Usually costs around 10 euro worth of RP or you can gift me a 1350 rp skin of my choosing to my main account. if you are really close to like 2 promos left close a 975 rp skin is fine too.
comment your ign so I can add and we discuss.
Old 11/05/2016, 01:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Sick Name Censoring Sick Shady

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo Boost #Challenger Players EUW,EUNE,TR,RU Server
06/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello ,my name is Milosh and I am a part of a elo boosting company that does fast,and reliable elo boosts.Our prices are cheap and we main all roles.ADC and Mid the most. We can boost your account for very cheap prices down below. Prices: Bronze Division V » Bronze Division IV - 4€ Bronze Division IV » Bronze Division III - 5€ Bronze Division III » Bronze Division II - 5€ Bronze Division II » Bronze Division I - 6€ Bronze Division I » Silver Division V - 7€ Silver Division V » Silver...
Cheap and Fast Boost Bronze/Silver/Gold players On EUW/TURK servers!
01/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Cheap and Fast Boost in Bronze-Gold Bronze V --> Bronze IV = 4 Euros Bronze IV --> Bronze III = 4 Euros Bronze III --> Bronze II = 4 Euros Bronze II --> Bronze I = 4 Euros Bronze I --> Silver V = 7 Euros 1 Win in Bronze = 2 Euros
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE][Bronze V-Gold V] Cheap Boosting Service by Diamond Players
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, just started a boosting service together with a friend :) At the moment we will only boost on EUW/EUNE. We will first do some offers to Gold 5 only. We will add higher tiers when we got some lower offers. Both of us are atleast Diamond IV on our main accounts. This is currently our pricelist: Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 5 EUR Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 5 EUR Bronze III -> Bronze II = 6 EUR