Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 4 - 17 Champions - Hand Leveled & Unverified.

Discussion on Diamond 4 - 17 Champions - Hand Leveled & Unverified. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 4 - 17 Champions - Hand Leveled & Unverified.

Hey guys,

Im selling a smurf of mine has 17 champions is hand leveled and is currently unverified.

This is a very good account with AP/AD runes. (2 Runepages).

Account comes with registration email too.

No fixed price, offers only. Will sell it to highest offer!

Screenshots soon!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW with email for Unverified unranked smurf30kIP
09/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Wanna trade my Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW with email for Unverified unranked smurf 30k IP I give email and pass too, Silver 5 good mmr much other good skins
Lynx Account Shop | Hand-leveled | Unverified Email | Unranked-Diamond | Insane Price
07/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi and welcome to my account shop, here you will find all types of LoL accounts for insanely low prices! If you find something you like just contact me on skype! If you don't find anything you like, contact me anyways I will most likely have more accounts in stock that are not on the thread yet! DISCLAIMER: All sales are final, you may not chargeback a payment. However 100% refund is given if something happens to the account. Refunds does not cover: account-sharing, 3rd party software,...
[Selling] Unranked and Unverified EUW account with 33 champs 6eu Hand leveled.
01/12/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Unranked and Unverified EUW account with 33 champs 5 skins 6€. The account is hand leveled. Skype: Matteb3nit3z
[Selling] 4$ EUNE/EUW LvL 30 Accounts Hand Leveled and Unverified
11/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi guys, one of my friends had an account shop some time ago and recently discovered he still has some accounts and he wants to sell them really cheap to get rid of them since he is no longer interested in this Each account 4$ EUNE Accounts : http://i.imgur.com/NuhpmoB.jpg NA Accounts : http://i.imgur.com/CQ91PV6.jpg