Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 2 NA - Insanely Cheap

Discussion on Plat 2 NA - Insanely Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 98
Plat 2 NA - Insanely Cheap

Plat 2 account on NA - 32 lp
--------------------------------

Server: NA
Champions: Almost all
Ip: 104k
Skins: Quite a few (pulsefire ezreal)
Border: Plat
Email: Original, can be changed

For further information, contact me on skype: sahandg

I can provide pictures etc.

Total Price: 35 euros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] N.A Diamond 5 over 120 skins INSANELY CHEAP
08/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my main Diamond V account because I am done with league. It has taken up too much of my time so I want to get rid of the account. It has over 120 skins (a LOT of legacy skins.) It is currently Diamond V, it was Plat in Season 3. it has 10 rune pages with basically every single rune. It is only missing 8 champs. I am willing to screenshare if you're interested. Comes with the original email Asking $100 I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AS A GIFT Please add Arena_carries on skype AFTER you...
[Selling] Insanely CHEAP Account store [EUW]
03/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
First of all ,i'd like to say "Hello!" to every one out there,im a new member here on elitepvpers, since i never used to have any kind of sales here, but im quite known in many other forums, im hoping to start a successful mini "business" here, since i've alot of free accounts on my hand to sell, all of them are located in EUW server, besides the accounts listed down below,i also have fresh level 30 accounts with 30k ip on it, 20 of them in stock, thats pretty much it for now, please keep in...
[Selling] Insanely CHEAP Account shop! [EUW]
02/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
First of all ,i'd like to say "Hello!" to every one out there,im a new member here on elitepvpers, since i never used to have any kind of sales here, but im quite known in many other forums, im hoping to start a successful mini "business" here, since i've alot of free accounts on my hand to sell, all of them are located in EUW server, besides the accounts listed down below,i also have fresh level 30 accounts with 30k ip on it, 20 of them in stock, thats pretty much it for now, please keep in...
[Selling] plat/gold accounts insanely cheap.
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So first account is pretty much in this picture View image: Untitled , its old picture now it has azir and plat3 elo. PRICE not less 30 euros. Second is also on euwest Gold 3 91(high mrr) pts Only one Gladiator Draven skin , 2 standart ap/ad rune pages 60 champs PRICE 10 12 euros, NOTE THIS ACCOUNT HAS 20 RANKED GAME RESTIRCT THATS WHY ITS SO CHEAP. Skype Getrekt93 only paypal.
[Solo-Queue Diamond Booster] [Insanely Fast] [Insanely Cheap] [Come & Check yourself]
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
CURRENT QUEUE: 0 AVAILABLE! WHY ME? I am a diamond player based in NA server. I used to work for some boosting company when I was not busy. Then I had to quit boosting due to educational problem. Now I am returning with my own business!! with even cheaper and faster service :)