Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4 account High MMR | 10 skins | 50 champs

Discussion on Gold 4 account High MMR | 10 skins | 50 champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4 account High MMR | 10 skins | 50 champs

Hello !!
So I'm selling this smurf account I've had for quite some time here is info :
- Gold 4 with High MMR ( WIN 24LP LOSE 15LP )
- 50 champions
- 10 skins (many legacy skins) [JUDGEMENT KAYLE]
- 3 rune pages with many runes (ADC AND AP RUNES INCLUDED) !
- 3 Refund Tokens
- Firefighter Tristana Legacy Legendary Skin Shard with 700 orange essence and 1 key

If you are interested and want to buy quickly and without worry of scam contact me on skype at : [B]ad_1609 from Canada)
I dealt with many scammers and I know if you are one. If you are a serious buyer transaction will go just fine (never scammed anyone) **REPPED ON *******.COM I CAN PROVE IM REPPED***

PRICE : 35$ PAYPAL ONLY.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Account | 100+ Champs | 147 Skins | Gold 2 ELO | High MMR |
07/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling this league account. It has the above mentioned in the title as well as 8 rune pages and tons of runes. It has platinum 1 MMR as it has decayed since I have not played league in about 4 months. I'm looking for payment through paypal gifting or CS:GO skins. I will provide a 20% discount for payment through skins in CS:GO. I have full information on the account. Add me on skype if you are interested or have questions about the account, including screenshots, friend request etc. ...
[Trading] EUW Gold II Account 66 champs, 6 skins, high mmr
02/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my account for another EUW account bronze or silver. if it's a bronze account you should have about 60-70 champions also about 20-30 skins The skins that i have are re-gifted amumu, primetime draven, dragonslayer vayne, pool party graves, blood moon akali and rocket girl tristana. If you are interested, feel free to message me on skype: Kirill.Krilov
[Selling] high End Account (Gold 5, All Champs, 80 Skins, 18 Runepages)
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hallo Com, Iam selling my Lol- Account, because i got no time anymore to play LoL. Following Pictures will give enought Info's about the account. Account include Fisherman Fizz and Gladiator Draven, too. Only Offer with PSC pls, add me in Skype (epvp.xmaxiking) or pm me here http://www7.pic-upload.de/28.07.13/5ozucjk5ases.p ng