Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for someone to do d1 promo to master

Discussion on looking for someone to do d1 promo to master within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for someone to do d1 promo to master

skype frawrs

only deAL with 100 + rep

want someone to win my promo

thank you

na server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU][WINDREST][Master Pack!!] 45+1 Force Master / 42 Blade Master
02/20/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I wish to sell my BnS account since I got bored of the game. Do not take this wrong - its a great game, but its not a game for me for some reason. Its a Master Pack with 62 days left of premium, pic below. Char select Force Master lvl 45+1 Screenshot by Lightshot Inventory
[Buying] TURKEY D5 (100 LP Promo D4) to Master
10/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, Im looking forward to get an elojob from currently Diamond 4 Promos to Master on Turkey Server. The Account has a winratio of 67%, good mmr. LP Gain isnt that problem to be honest, Payment: Paypay, only trusted and recommended booster prefered. Also if possible to pay per division. Also should be done in a few days if possible. Please offer me a price which regard its not D5 0 LP, its in the Diamond 4 Promos. Greets
Biete XM8 Promo, Javelin Promo & Kamikazi Promo
12/07/2010 - WarRock Trading - 8 Replies
So wie oben schon gesagt biete ich einen XM8 Code 30 Days, einen Javelin Code 30 days & einen Kamikazi Code 30 Days. Wenn ihr Interesse habt macht mir Angebote. :)