Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 EUNE championship kalista

Discussion on S3 EUNE championship kalista within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 176/0/4
S3 EUNE championship kalista

Hi, want to sell silver I 6x points on EUNE server

acc has:

+ yasuo - champions (41)
Skins: Frost-Fire Annie, Muay thai Leesin, Rito Kayle, championship Kalista, rito girl Tristana, primal Udyr

Tier 2 runes (no tier 1) - 2 runepages
Lp gain around 22.

going 1-st with higher TBM users

payment: Paypal - preffered / (ev. skrill)
skype ex.ave
Old 09/22/2016, 16:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10 euro
Old 09/24/2016, 21:23   #3

The Black Market: 176/0/4
p

p
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] account with kalista championship
04/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
see title EUW. Would like to use it as main account so dont want it to be botted or anything
How to get FREE Championship Kalista + Champ
11/03/2015 - Freebies - 8 Replies
Note: This is only for players that went to worlds and got a ticket! When u have a ticket from worlds u can get the Championship Kalista and Kalista for free :) Go to Worlds 2015 - League Of Legends and redeem your gifts. "If you attended Worlds 2015, you're eligible to receive Championship Kalista for attending! Just enter the unique ID number displayed on your Worlds 2015 ticket and click 'Submit'. The skin will magically appear in your account by November 20, 2015 so make sure...
FREE Championship Kalista + Champion
11/02/2015 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Note: This is only for players that went to worlds and got a ticket! When u have a ticket from worlds u can get the Championship Kalista and Kalista for free Go to http://redeem.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/ and redeem your gifts. "If you attended Worlds 2015, you're eligible to receive Championship Kalista for attending! Just enter the unique ID number displayed on your Worlds 2015 ticket and click 'Submit'. The skin will magically appear in your account by November 20, 2015 so...
[Buying] championship kalista
09/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
want buy that ! pm me ! now or never :D offering!! ! psc or paypal ! also accepting cheap psc for paypal exchange so i can buy :) PM ME !
[Buying] 2X Championship Kalista
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Wanna buy 2x CS Kalista in gift on two diffrent accounts, please price. Don't add on skype, i won't accept.