Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eBay EUNE Account Shop (not botted)

Discussion on eBay EUNE Account Shop (not botted) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
eBay EUNE Account Shop (not botted)

I've opend my account shop on eBay 6 months ago. The sales are going nice im just promoting my store on eBay here. But if someone wants to do a off eBay purchase he can (but I dont see the point since its safer on eBay to do it, but the plus side is I dont have to pay the 10% eBay fee + 3% PayPal fee so I can sell it for less)

Anyways, heres the page:
ebay.com/sch/leagueoflegendsaccountshop/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Tags
bronze, ebay, eune, smurf, unranked

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE | 30 lvl | CHEAP | ACCOUNT SHOP | NOT BOTTED
09/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://images.lazygamer.net/2013/04/League-of-Lege nds.jpg EUNE ACCOUNTS: 1. 30 lvl | 89 champs | 11 skins | 4 rune pages | Silver4 Screens:
[Buying] Eune / Euw non botted account
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need to buy an account. It must be as follows: -Non botted -not chat restricted, never banned or warned before - 100+ champs - at least 6 pages of runes ( with the necessary runes ofc ) I do not care about skins / elo Will offer around 20-50 EUR depending on the acc Please pm with offers, dont reply here. Thanx.
[Selling] [New Store Shop] unranked & Elo Accounts No Botted Euwest/Eune
06/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello all ! i sell accounts No botted Unrankeds and Rankeds EUWEST SMURFS: #01 Champions:23