Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High end account. Challenger frame from soloqueue. All champions. 100+ skins

Discussion on High end account. Challenger frame from soloqueue. All champions. 100+ skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High end account. Challenger frame from soloqueue. All champions. 100+ skins

Hello guys.

I'm looking to sell my 5 year old Leauge of Legends account(I am the original owner)

I have been active all seasons so the account has all the victorious skins.

The account was diamond season 2 (2400elo), diamond 1 season 3, challenger s4 and challenger s5. So you will have the challenger frame when queuing for soloq.

PM if you have any more questions.
Old 09/23/2016, 01:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 196/2/16
Add me
Old 09/23/2016, 02:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootus View Post
Add me
I think I'll pass mate. Googling your skype lets me know you are already banned from two forums using that skype account for scamming.
Old 09/23/2016, 08:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
I think I'll pass mate. Googling your skype lets me know you are already banned from two forums using that skype account for scamming.

lol