Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW | PLATINUM ACCOUNT | LF QUICK SALE

Discussion on EUW | PLATINUM ACCOUNT | LF QUICK SALE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW | PLATINUM ACCOUNT | LF QUICK SALE

CONTACT MY SKYPE WITH ANY OFFERS : HAASYPEWPEW

Hey there I'm trying to sell my account due to the fact I'm heading off to university and won't be able to play anymore.

The account has the following :

Champions :116
Skins : 24
Legendary Skins : 6
IP : 2362
RP : 150
Rune Pages : 10
Also some rare icons no longer able to be bought.

Season 4 Diamond , Season 5 Platinum.

Any Links can be provided !

Put a lot of time and effort into this for years so only make decent offers please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GW2 account lvl 80 quick sale
06/30/2015 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, getting rid of an account that has one level 80 thief with full exotic gear and some ascended trinkets. On the eu ring of fire server. Want to sell it quick so whoever offers something decent first... :) pm me with offers and then we can talk, get screenshot's, etc on skype.
[Selling] QUICKSELL PLATINUM 2 ACCOUNT 20€ *QUICK*
06/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
ALL RUNES ALL CHAMPS AND SOME SKINS. ADD ME skype: tomekf55
[Selling] 20€ Quicksell Platinum Account! ALL CHAMPS AND RUNES *QUICK*
06/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
topic!:P skype: tomekf55
EUW Quick Sale : Silver III account
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Silver III acccount with like 16 champions basic champions, main ones are like Pantheon, Vayne, Caitlyn, Khazix, the rest are the cheap ones. Rank score is like 9-4 or something, comes with original email and it's my smurf so don't really need it anymore, offers, pretty much want to sell it quickly Only AD rune page. Won't go first unless trusted.
[WTS]Cheap lvl 30 account * Quick Sale*
07/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling level 30 LoL account on US server. 46 champions. I don't feel like writing all the info this is a quick sale. so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Send me your skype or msn. So we can talk and I can send you screenshots or even show you over teamviewer Price : 10$