Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VERY CHEAP ELO BOOST All Servers

Discussion on VERY CHEAP ELO BOOST All Servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VERY CHEAP ELO BOOST All Servers

Hi,
You're probably wondering why I am elo boosting?
Well the reason is that I need some money to pay for my college bills and my job is giving me the lowest possible salary. I can't get another job as the area I live in has very few possibilities. I can take you out of bronze elo for only £4 and other elo's just add another pound!
This is probably my only way of making money fast with my job.
If you require any further questions
Please add me on Skype: hashir.mujeeb7

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST ON ALL EUROPEAN SERVERS
07/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm a diamond level player and i am boosting on all european servers. I am accepting payment through PayPal or Skrill. Prices per division(slightly higher if it's a tier promotion): Bronze:4€ Silver:7 € Gold :10 € How it works -Once you make the payment i will start boosting. -You can not play ranked games while i am boosting the account.
[Selling] Cheap and fast ELO boost for EU servers
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
About me From Croatia, 23 years old, finished my college 2 weeks ago so i will have a lot of free time. Playing since season 1, Diamond 2 at the moment, got also a few accounts at Diamond as well. Can finish 1 division per day, sometimes even more. Also, i guarantee you that i wont speak to anyone at your friend list, same as you wont get any kind of reports while i am playing. Price list
[Selling] [EU/RU Servers] ~~ ELO BOOST ~~ FAST&CHEAP
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
xxx
Very Cheap Boost For All Servers!
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost! Here are the prices for raise to each Division: Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 40$
CHEAP ELO BOOST ALL SERVERS - TRUSTED
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
Hi there guys, me and my friend were both 2.2k elo in s2, and now we are around 1800 elo. We tested out that its easier to BOOST ELO when you play DUO QUEUE with somebody. Therefore we are offering ELO BOOST at this prices 0 - 1200 - 10€ per 100 elo 1200 - 1500 - 15€ per 100 elo 1500 - 1800 - 20€ per 100 elo 1800+ - 25€ - per 100 elo As i said we are both 2.2k elo players and we will boost your account in approximately 1 -2 weeks, depending on how much elo you want to gain.