Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Ranke Boost Unranked to Platin

Discussion on LoL Ranke Boost Unranked to Platin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Ranke Boost Unranked to Platin

Hey guys, i still search accounts to boost. I want nothing, i boost for free on EUW Server. Its just fun for me (Diamond 1 Main, last Season master) and i got no own lvl 30 acc to boost, so i wanne help u for free if you are interrested

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost from Unranked - Platin?
10/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
The account is unranked, never played ranked cause created a few weeks ago. So you have to play the 10 provisionals and then boost into Platinum 5. How much? How long? And please just trusted users with instant feedback so we can write while boosting to check whats going on ect.
[Buying] Elo Boost Unranked - Platin
03/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, i'm looking for a booster, who can play for me 7 ranked games. I was platin V last season and i didnt play any games this season yet. I search a booster who plays mid / adc / supp and can win all the games. You should boost me this evening or today morning / evening, we will see. Write me a private message here or write in this thread I speak also german Greetings
Searching(Buying) Platin 5 -> Platin 4 Boost - 30€ Amazon Gift
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am searching for a booster who boost me from P5 0 LP to P4 0 LP. I pay with a 30 Euro Amazon Gift card (amazon.de). Skype: markus.freder The booster need to finish it today. Server: EUW
Suche Platin 5 -> Platin 4 LoL Boost - Biete 30€ Amazon Gift / elite*gold
09/09/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Moin, suche einen Boost von P5 0 LP auf P4 0 LP. Server ist EUW. Booster müsste heute noch fertig werden, biete dafür einen 30 Euro Amazon Gutschein oder 15 Euro Amazon + mein elite*gold. Falls es jemand macht gerne Skype oder PM da lassen. Lg
[Selling] Platin in Season 3, 78 Champs, 69 Skins, Platin 5v5 , SoloQ Unranked ON EBAY!
05/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
League of Legends - Season 3 Platin Account!!! 78 Champions! 69 Skins! Sehr Wert | eBay Viel Spaß beim bieten:) Bei Fragen entweder hier oder auf Ebay! mfg