Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked Account with most Midlane Champions

Discussion on Unranked Account with most Midlane Champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked Account with most Midlane Champions

Hey,

im looking for an unranked account s6 (doesn't matter what elo previous seasons).

Don't care about skins
2 Runepages
Most midlane champions

PM me or offer in this thread.
Old 08/08/2016, 10:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Check out the first account.If you are interested,contact me on skype and name the champs you need,because I already probably have a lot,and with 12k IP I could buy more.Here's my skype: freedvsonn
Old 08/08/2016, 10:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 390/0/0
Unranked, unverified, clean cheap smurf for 13 euros 30k ip 1 month warranty and a realy cool unique name.
Otherwise a 50k the same unique clean and what not unranked for 22 euro 2 weeks warranty.
Old 08/08/2016, 11:52   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Check my accs shop with pictures, you'll find what you need!
Feel free to add my Skype and ask me any questions!
Old 08/08/2016, 13:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 993
The Black Market: 240/0/0

Our website:

E-mail:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ProGuide Build Twisted Fate Midlane S6- Top Tier Carry Team in Midlane
05/24/2016 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Build Guide Twisted Fate Midlane S6- Comprehensive - King Guide LOL How to Build Twisted Fate Midlane in season? Twisted Fate is top-tier carry team in midlane.
[Selling] Unranked LoL Account : 17 Skins , 70 Champions , Unranked. Cheap - Check
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi. I'm Looking To Sell EUNE My League Of Legends Account. I've been playing on this Account for 3 years , and now i'm a bit bored and I want to get some profit by selling it. Currently account is Unranked (I've Played 6 games to be exact). I've bought 70 Champins And 17 Skins. 3 Full rune pages. Also account have 1 Razer Quinns (MS As i remember). All previous seasons (Starts from season 3) account was Gold. Have gold border and Victorious skins.
[Selling] Unranked acc, Perfect for the midlane smurf!
09/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Got 37 champs, mostly midchamps and 2 decent rune pages. Can give you more info on request. Accepting paypal/csgo skins!
[Selling] EUW UNRANKED 11skin perfect for midlane
06/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i'm here for sell my smurf account on EUW. Why i sell him ? Cause i go Dota2 ^^ LVL : 30 Elo : Unranked Server : EUW IP : 2390 RP : 49 bonus pi : 15win left
[Midlane]!Championpool für Summoners Rift![Midlane]
06/13/2013 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Heyho E*PvP, Ich wollte Fragen, ob ihr mir helfen könnt einen Championpool aufzubauen für die Midlane, da ich durch einige Änderungen in meinem Team jetzt in die Midlane geruscht bin. Mein Playstil ist eher Semioffensive, so dass ich engage kann falls mein Jungler ganken will, oder Pre-6 einem Gank einfacher escapen kann. Zudem will ich mein Championpool auf Mid-Late Game Teamfight´s ausrichten. Ob Oldschool, Ap-Mid oder doch Newschool Bruiser-mid ist mir relativ egal. Am liebsten...