Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D3 EXPERIENCED BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A BOOSTING COMPANY

Discussion on D3 EXPERIENCED BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A BOOSTING COMPANY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D3 EXPERIENCED BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A BOOSTING COMPANY

Hello,

I'm a D3 mid and adc player who has worked many times on different forums as a booster for companies who gave me boosting contracts/jobs, but lately I've been running out of contracts, so I'm looking to get hired.

Contact me if you need more informations.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Experienced boosters looking for boosting company
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, we are two friendly boosters from high diamond, we already boosted few accs without any problems and now we're looking for new orders, we want to join some boosting company. We provide active playing and good winratio Contact: Skype: testovir0n
[Buying] Experienced booster looking for partnership or company to boos with.
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I just wanna know if there is any hiring a booster, truly booster because i literally can do it 24/7. I've been boosting all season 3 and mid season 4 and I really know how this works all the rules and stuff, I can boost up to diamond 1 in EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA and ill play lol since beta, reaching always the best ranks in soloq, platinum s1, 2400 elo s2, diamond 1 s3 and master high LP s4, all jobs are welcome I just wanna do some but if there are a lot would be awesome, you guys...
Experienced Diamond 1 Booster Looking for an active company.
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Division Season 4 : Diamond 1 Division this season : 'Diamond 3, i'm not really playing on my main account. Age : 21 Experience in elo boosting : Around 1 years and over 50 boost done. What i'm looking for : A really active company with tons of job.
[Selling] Experienced ELO-booster is looking for a company to join.
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey there, guys. I'm currently looking for a boosting company to join. I was Diamond1 in Season 3 and didn't play really much on my main since then, so my main is Diamond5 now. I can play at any time you will need me to play. I would highly prefer that you could pay me via Skrill > PayPal > PSC. Here is my thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3209673-eu-tr-ru-na-boosting-service-up-diam ond1.html My skype is : l337b00st1ng Some boost pictures (that's not all...
Experienced booster looking for a job in boost company
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm 24 old dude with too much free time. I was in top divisions on previous seasons and pretty high in elo at season 1. Looking for a boost company becouse I don't find enough clients by myself anymore. I boosted around 150-200 accounts so far, some on NA, some on EU. Boosting a diamond 1 dude on EUW at the moment. Would bring him and my other cash cows to start buying at your site. If anyone is interested please PM or e-mail me for background check (lol nickname, screens of boosts, vouch from...