Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

【★】Selling LoL Bulks | unverified | RP Bulks | High Tier | Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】

Discussion on 【★】Selling LoL Bulks | unverified | RP Bulks | High Tier | Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/02/2017, 18:47   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 586
Added you i think, if not, add : live: pouintconnaisseur (all tied up)
Old 04/23/2017, 13:58   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
do you do gifting?
Old 04/24/2017, 17:50   #33

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 310/3/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaLoaf View Post
do you do gifting?
I only sell accounts
Old 05/06/2017, 10:02   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
still got RP bulk on accs?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 【★】High Tier Account|CS Riven|Unverified|all Champ|162 Skins|Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】
06/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Today I am selling a high tier League of Legends Account The account contains nearly all Champs, 159 Skins, 67 non-available,70 Icons, 20 Rune Pages Skins and Championship Riven!!! On top of that the account is unverified!!! The account is unranked but was platin last season The account is on NA You can add me on Skype or write me a pm with an offer
[Selling] 【★】Special Offer | 10€/unverified Level 30 Account!! Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】
05/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Today I am selling some LoL Accounts and I offer a special price of 10€/Account just today. If you want to buy more Accounts or all of them we can talk about a discount! You are looking for a special Account? Dont hesitate to write me a pm or on Skype If you buy an Account from me you will receive 1 Account from the list bellow: http://i.epvpimg.com/Lujcb.png
[Selling] 【★】Selling unverified Championship Thresh Account + 2k Rp!!! Trusted✔ Cheap✔ Fast✔【★】
02/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Some details about the Account unverified 31 Champions 10 Skins (Championship Thresh, PROJEKT Zed and many more) 2.000 Rp Bronze V with much LP gain EUW