Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT WITH JUDGMENT KAYLE AND SPIRIT UDYR AND MOORE !!!

Discussion on LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT WITH JUDGMENT KAYLE AND SPIRIT UDYR AND MOORE !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT WITH JUDGMENT KAYLE AND SPIRIT UDYR AND MOORE !!!

Hello guys i'm selling my account , its on EUW server ,

Champions : 77

Skins : Lord darius - Captain gangplank - Dino gnar - Commando J4 - Jaximus - Judgment Kayle - Traditional Lee sin - Snow day malzahar - Arcade Riven - Yellow jacket shen - Ice drake shyvana - Black Scourge Singed - Muskeeter Twisted fate - Underworld Twisted fate - Medieval twitch - Spirit guard udyr - Vindicator vayne - Grey warwick

Elo : Silver 4 with a good mmr

Runes : 3 pages

We can negotiate the price so if u offer me it would be good .

Add me on skype if you are interested : omarhikmat1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Lvl 6 riot kayle account -> lvl 1 spirit guard udyr
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Thats all.. Skype -> letoprenaas
[Selling] League of Legends PLATIN5 Account Season4 Diamond EUW Judgment Kayle High MMR
10/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to sell one of my smurf accounts. Im just copying the ebay link because Ive made bad experiences via online trading and ebay is allways very helpful. League of Legends PLATIN5 Account Season4 Diamond EUW Judgment Kayle High MMR | eBay If you have any questions just send me an ebay message.
[Selling] [EUW]League of Legends Account Shop | UFO Corki | Judgment Kayle | Cheap as F**K
05/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey im selling some LoL Accounts. Got all the Email adresses for changing etc. Account 1: Pictures http://i.epvpimg.com/Jii4c.png http://i.epvpimg.com/fA4Ee.png http://i.epvpimg.com/ATeIf.png
WTS League of legends NA account 3 rune pages 35 champs with judgment kayle
06/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
its pretty old acc since season 1,ranked still clean 3 wins 2 loses and 35 champs 2 skins,3 rune pages,AD,AP,CRIT Skype: xezio84 if u wanna see the account il share my screen show u scrnshots,serious buyers only pls ^^