Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap elo boosting EUW/EUNE bronze to platinum.

Discussion on Cheap elo boosting EUW/EUNE bronze to platinum. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 10/15/2016, 12:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
-rep uses scripts, your acc will be banned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAP!! Elo Boosting EUW/TR/EUNE/RU Bronze|Silver|Gold|Platinum
06/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Heya Folks, We are currently offering Elo Boosting and Coaching for Cheap and negotiable Prices on EUW/TR/EUNE and RU Servers til Platinum. We are around Diamond 3 and 4 and got a lot of experience in Boosting in these Elos with a Winrate of 80-90%. If you have interest into our Boosting feel free to hook us up for questions/voucher or Boosting/Coaching on Skype: UchihaMadaraWajih Best Regards
[Selling] BRONZE - PLATINUM 1 of the Cheapest Boosting Services! LOW Elo [EUW/EUNE/TR/RUS]
10/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am offering a eloboosting service from Bronze 5 - Platinum 5, offering higher divisions on private regards. Have Several Diamond boosters All boosts are SOLO priced, Duo is +40% Bronze V - Bronze IV 4€ Bronze IV - Bronze III 4€ Bronze III - Bronze II 5€ Bronze II - Bronze I 5€ Bronze I - Silver V 6€
[Selling] [EUNE][EUW][TR][RU] BayLifeBoosting-Boosting Bronze-Platinum|Promos|Need Vouches|
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello there summoners! We are BayLifeBoosting, a boosting team of 8 people. Our team consists of Diamond+ ranked players in every role. What you can expect from us: - Secure boosting, with VPN. -Maximum undetectability (playing same champions as you have played prior to the boost, same summoners and more.) -Customer support during and after the boost via Skype. -Good behaviour in-game. We do not tolerate toxic/negative behaviour on our customers' accounts.
[Selling] [EUW / EUNE] Cheap Boosting from Bronze to Platinum!
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys , i had another thread of my boosting but i closed it some month ago because i was on holidays , now we are back and ready to boost you up to platinum ! Add me in skype if you are interested : zombi631 We are doing some vouch games for trusted people http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6792/l7yr.jpg We USUALLY get 1 division per day if not 2. Note that if you are taking less than 15 lp per game the prices will be raised a bit. ( this can be discussed on skype)