Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/S EUNE Gold II 88Champs 25skins

Discussion on WTT/S EUNE Gold II 88Champs 25skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Gold I | 89 Champs | 25 Skins

Trading or selling my EUNE account. Reason: I want more champions, grinding all those 6300 would be too much of a pain in the ass, I only play ranked so the account went from Silver to Gold/Platinum.

Champions: 89
Missing champs:

Runepages: 7
Runes:

Skins: 25 Total Skins 205,700~ Collection Score

Season 5: Silver

Loot: Blood Moon Elise, High Command Katarina, Mystic Cassiopeia, Warden Nautilus, 4 chests, 320 essence, 200RP.

I am looking to sell it (Paypal gift), Elite gold or trade it for an account with 110+ champions and 6+ rune pages. PM or reply with offers. You got first if under 20 rep, and I go first if you have more than 20. Middleman accepted. I have been on the site for 5 years so no problem with that.

Can show you the account on skype, message me if you have any questions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE| 88champs | 95skins | 6runes pages | Unranked
07/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You can buy this account at <<<<playerauctions.com>>>> (with buyer protection) or write to me in SKYPE: gametrade000 Region: EUNE Level: 30 Last Rank: Unranked Current Rank: Unranked Champions: 88 Skins: 95 Rune Pages: 6 RP: 23
[Selling] [HOT] EUNE Plat 3 astonishing account, 96 champs, 25skins
05/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling my personal lol acc Plat 3 astonishing account, 96 champs, 25skins Champs not owned: 28 IP: 7819 RUNES: 4 rune page but has a lot of good runes ad pen,ad marks , lifesteal, att speed, armor, ap, ap mana regen and etc.:) Contact me via SKYPE: gvidas0 I leave 8k IP so you can buy instantly any champ u want to play with if i dont have it since i dont own only 28 champions. A lot of rare and good skins! Link below all photos Has nice summoner icons even bought from rp and ip
[Selling] eune plat1 78champs/25skins(with rare)/6runepage/ 25 euro
05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello im interesting to sell my main acc on eune dont worry about this that im new on forum im not scam. ScreenShooter Champs: ScreenShooter ScreenShooter
Selling account EUNE (25skins, season 3 rewards) 15€
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my lol account for 15€ paysafecard. The account is silver1 70lp. Skins : Victorious Elise Unchained Alistar Vancouver Amumu Riot Blitzcrank Officer Caitlyn Masquerade Evelynn Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Hextech Galio
SILVER II with 25skins +PF Ez [EUNE]
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling/trading account 30lvl SILVER II EUNE (s3 Gold) - 60 Champions - 25 Skins - with email - PM me with offers Skype: izyclone Skins: - Giant Enemy Crabgot - Surprise Party Fiddlesticks