Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost to any Division for 10 Euro Paypal

Discussion on Boost to any Division for 10 Euro Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 323
Boost to any Division for 10 Euro Paypal

Can go first ofc

to make it clear I want to boost some 1 to any division for 10 euro paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boost 1 Division 10 Euro
08/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Up to Platinum 3 Just 1 Division Today Will boost before u pay. Paypal/Paysafe only no 0/0/0 people
[Selling] one division boost for 10 euro in platinum
07/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i need account for duoboosting my client at EUW so only now! 1 division in any plat or gold for 10 EURO!!! Skype: farraon93
[Selling] ELO BOOST BRONZE 5 TO SILVER 1 (5 EURO FOR DIVISION!!!)
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, I offer you my Elo boost from Bronze 5 to Silver 1. Im also looking for vouches! The payment happens after vouches and i wanna get paid with PSC. Im Gold 2 atm, so i prefer Bronze to Silver requests :) Like told in the Headline, i take only 5 Euro per Division. You got to be honest, this is insanly cheap. Why i do it for so less money? Simple answer, many Dia1 and challenger guys are boosting, but for bronze to silver it isnt neccesary. So i wanna start slowly in this...
[GER]Bronze5 to Silver 3 Elo Boost (5 EURO PER DIVISION!!!!)
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey friends! Here i wanna offer u a low elo boost for League of Legends EUW. Why only from Bronze to Silver? Simply answer, im only Gold2. I did it often for friends. Is quite easy for me. Now lets get to the buisness. I take for one Tier 5 € (yes, 5 EURO!!!) I wanna get paid in RP or Paysafecards. All way from Bronze 5 to Silver 5 would cost u 30 € I think this is Really Cheap!
[Selling] I BOOST BRONZE/LOW SILVER ACC FOR 3 euro per division !
12/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I need account for duoq, with low elo. Im diamond on my main account. I will boost some bronze or low silver account for just 3 euro per division ! add me skype : burnburn6969 bump