Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decide what you pay boosting! Euw/Eune/NA Bronze-Gold I.

Discussion on Decide what you pay boosting! Euw/Eune/NA Bronze-Gold I. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decide what you pay boosting! Euw/Eune/NA Bronze-Gold I.

Hey everyone

Im pim900, i've been playing League of Legends since mid S2 and i've loved the game ever since. I peaked last season at plat 1 and im currently ranked plat 5 on my new main.

I've completed a few boosting orders but i found out that i didn't get as much orders as other people did eventhough i had low prices and i enjoyed boosting.

Thats why I'm boosting and you can decide what you pay!
It can range from nothing to what ever, even 0.01 is fine!
I just enjoy playing league and helping others out at low elo.

Currently i only boost from bronze to gold I because those elos are the elos i can complete rather quick. I also do placement games atleast 6/10 won ( if not i will win 2 games for every loss below 6 wins ).

You can always contact me by skype and pm.
Old 06/19/2016, 01:29   #2

online and boosting from free-whatever you want to pay
Old 06/19/2016, 01:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 43
Bronze V - 0 won 22 lost - 20 champs (nida,talon, xerath , zac) the others are 450/1350 ip, two perfect runepages.

if you want i can give this one to you for a freeboost to silver V. or what ever you feel like.
Old 06/19/2016, 01:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMarket<3 View Post
Bronze V - 0 won 22 lost - 20 champs (nida,talon, xerath , zac) the others are 450/1350 ip, two perfect runepages.

if you want i can give this one to you for a freeboost to silver V. or what ever you feel like.
I would like to do that. hit me a pm.
For the topic: silver 3 to g5?
Old 06/19/2016, 11:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMarket<3 View Post

I would love to do that. send me a skype request or pm me!

What elo are you at now?

My skype is pim.oosterveen with the sheep picture
Old 06/21/2016, 13:47   #6

b b b bump!

Tags
boost, free, league, lol, thread