Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond (you) vs Platinum (me) EUW

Discussion on Diamond (you) vs Platinum (me) EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond (you) vs Platinum (me) EUW

Hi,
i am looking for a Diamond+ account on EUW. I trade it versus a Platinum V account.
Add RapidOmega (EUW) in game for more informations.
No trade first.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S3 Platinum, S4 Diamond, S5 Platinum / Almost all Champs / 100+ Skins / 13 Rune Pages
05/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, today I decided to quit League of Legends since I got kinda tired of it and want to sell my main account to one of you guys. If u decide to buy the Account u will get the original e-mail account ( the one the account is still verified to ) and if needed the last 5 Transaction ID's to get it back if something happens. I don't have a price yet so feel free to leave me either here, per PM or per Skype a offer which sounds fair for both of us. I only accept Paypal and for german buyers...
[Selling] Platinum (Diamond Season 4 - Diamond Rewards) Account EUW For Sale!
12/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my Platinum IV 100 LP account on EU West. As soon as I receive payment, you will get your account. The account has numerous skins, which you can ask for on my Skype. Skype information below. I have to receive a verified payment before I contact you to give you the account. If you want to discuss or have any questions, feel free to hit me up on Skype. remi.kristoffer98
[Selling] Boostin acc anywhere bronze- platinum ( Was Diamond S3, Diamond s4 atm)
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there mates! So I can boost acc anywhere between bronze-platinum (Could even boost up to diamond for more money) I can boost 2 acc's at the same time if you wish! I can boost on EUNE and EUW! bronze v --> bronze IV 5 € Bronze IV --> Bronze III 5 € Bronze III --> Bronze II 5 € Bronze I --> Silver V 10 € (Based on your mmr (how much lp you get) low mmr higher price!) Silver V --> Silver IV 5 €
[Selling] EUW - Diamond 3 - Platinum 5 - Platinum 5 - Silver 2 - Accounts!!
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hello there I am selling all of my league of legends accounts because i dont have much time to play league anymore. These are decent accounts with few skins because i have had no interest in skins. ACCOUNT NR 1 68 CHAMPIONS
[Selling] EUW Platinum SoloQ - Diamond 3v3 - Platinum 5v5 Lot of skins and icons CHECK IN
11/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I am a semi-professional EUW player and I just decided to sell my smurf account. Detials are lisited below : Level : 30 Normal wins : 553 Season 1 : Gold Season 2 : Platinum