Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO boosting in NA up to Plat 1! Looking for vouches!

Discussion on ELO boosting in NA up to Plat 1! Looking for vouches! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO boosting in NA up to D5! Looking for vouches!

Prices are as follows

Bronze 5-1 : 5$ per div
Bronze 1 to Silver 5 -7$

S5-4: 10$
S4-3: 11$
S3-2: 12$
S2-1: 13$
Silver 1 to Gold 5 - 15$

G5-4: 16$
G4-3: 17$
G3-2: 18$
G2-1: 19$
Gold 1 to Plat 5: 20$

P5-4: 24$
P4-3: 25$
P3-2: 26$
P2-1: 27$

I play a variety of champions that include Mid/Jg so its okay if you don't own many champions.
having at least AD/AP runes would be preferred.
I pay and use PrivateInternetAccess as my VPN so all your games will be secured and it'll be near impossible for you to get banned.
Currently Looking for vouches!
Old 05/21/2016, 07:57   #2

Heres a boost I recently did, duoing with someone to get him from p3 to p2.
Old 05/25/2016, 19:23   #3

Another boost done by me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond DuoQ boosting to Plat 5. LF VOUCHES!
05/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Sup epvp! We are a Diamond DuoQ that currently looking for vouches. We look forward to boost anything from Bronze up to Platinum 5. Using VPN and DuoQ to secure the best service we can offer. We would appreciate to find some players to vouche us for a couple of games. Add me on Skype if you are interested! skype: pande-___
[Selling] Diamond DuoQ boosting till Plat 5! Lf Vouches
05/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Sup epvp! We are a Diamond DuoQ that currently looking for vouches. We look forward to boost anything between Bronze and Platinum 5. Using VPN and DuoQ to secure the best service we can offer. We would appreciate to find two players to vouche us for a couple of games. Add me on Skype if you are interested! skype: vynaisonfire Best regards,
Need vouches for Boosting on euw Bronze 5- plat 5
08/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey there guys I want to start boosting im currently plat 1 On Euw. I can boost anywhere from bronze 5 to plat 5. Just looking for vouches as of now then once ive got enough vouches ill make a new post with prices. I wont talk to or respond to any of your friends. Runes will only be changed if i have your permission to do so. Skype- Mikeac94
Elo boosting BRONZE V-> PLAT I Fast And Cheap <---- NEED VOUCHES
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Elo Boost Fast and very economic Making a elo boost service Bronze V to Plat I max I am currently Diamond V on EUW server That's the prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I = 20 euros to Silver V = 15 euros Silver V -> Silver I = 20 euros
[Selling] Elo boosting until Plat I , Fast And Cheap <---- NEED VOUCHES
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Elo Boost Fast and very economic Making a elo boost service Bronze V to Plat I max I am currently Diamond V on EUW server That's the prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I = 7 euros per division to Silver V = 15 euros Silver V -> Silver I = 20 euros per division Silver I -> Gold V = 35 euros