Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Super Cheap - EUNE Account - Platinum II - 16 eur!

Discussion on Super Cheap - EUNE Account - Platinum II - 16 eur! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Super Cheap - EUNE Account - Platinum II - 16 eur!

I'm looking to sell my EUNE personal third account for about 16 eur, it has high winrate and MMR, while being Platinum II elo. The account has about 20 champions and a few skins. I'm looking to deal preferably through a middleman. First come first served!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Super cheap Platinum 3 TR account
10/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Super cheap Platinum 3 - 40 LP - TR Server 18 champs, 2 rune pages, no skins ONLY 15 EUROS PAYPAL - contact me on skype: dragonsboost
[Buying] SUPER CHEAP PLATINUM ACCOUNT 4.5 EURO
08/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy a super cheap platinum account for 4.5 euro
[Selling] Super Cheap Platinum EUW Account ||| Nice Skins ||| 20€ buyout
06/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Speaking German and English Hey, ;) I'm selling my LoL Account on EUW. It's currently Platinum V with a good MMR. It has a Gold Border from the last season. It also has a couple of cool skins like: Soulstealer Vladimir Night Hunter Rengar
[Selling] EUW super cheap platinum account!!!!!
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell my platinum 5 account with all the Champions and 3 skins for ONLY 35€!!!! Add me on skype coris.donar
(Super Cheap ) NA platinum III account
08/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys im selling my NA plat III account it has 23 skins and 70 champions will be more than happy to provide screenshots or share screens on skype if you're interested add me on skype if interested : rashid.abuarja