Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searchin for some OCE boosters!

Discussion on Searchin for some OCE boosters! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Searchin for some OCE boosters!

Title!
Have some dia+jobs, so write me, if u able to boost at dia-master elo! On OCE server! Only in private message, and only via request a trade. Dont come with 0-0-0 accounts, dont have time to waist. Ull proof ur rank, and will play a testgame anyways. Dont come with ur overpriced offers, wont even answer to them. Ty.
Old 05/12/2016, 05:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hey, I'm interested to work for you.
I'm verified as a master on another popular thread site called sythe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searchin for TRUSTED Boosters and VOUCHES!!!
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hay guys! I want to build a Team of Boosters, which will do Orders for people here on epvp. I only want TRUSTED - SAFE - SKILLED Boosters for my Team! So if u interested in this than add me on Skype! There I will tell you everything else and give answers if you have question! Also I need trusted Members here on epvp to vouch this Service and the boosters! Feel free to add me on Skype too!! Skype: Kaze.tech All of the boosters in my Team will do vouch games!!!
Offering CMS based website for division boosters/team boosters/ref sellers
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ok so i will be offering CMS based website with also with the ability to run it and set everything for you.Here you can see one of the example page: http://www.zaslike.com/files/pezu1z7dqlndr1teup4x .jpg Example of pages: http://www.zaslike.com/files/04e5b38lxcng1qcrfq5t .jpg http://www.zaslike.com/files/o8u6h3dm8vs1ge6lzu.j pg Send me a pm if you are interested so you can ask me for skype for more details.
Searchin' for BP's
09/27/2012 - Facebook - 7 Replies
Okay... like many after the last raid, have had 2 Bases reset becuase of a Kix Glitch that caused more than 1 flt to be in Dock when Coined a Full Flt of Dread X ! I have 2 other 5 digit accts. that I would like to add some BP's and Hulls to Permanently. I've seen this done before, looking to specifically add the Gloli's,SC's, BS, Dread X to one of these accts..... I know... I know... not recomended, but IDC..... I've used the HH-B's for over a yr after adding them this way to an acct and never...