Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Elo Boost from Bronze to Silver

Discussion on Selling Elo Boost from Bronze to Silver within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Elo Boost from Bronze to Silver

if ure interested add me skype : itzhsvpvp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting To Gold Form Bronze and Silver
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have platinum MMR and i will boost to silver and gold for the cheapest prices ever. 30Euros Form silver to gold 60Euros From Bronze to gold will do it in 4-5 days for silver to gold will do it in 6-7 days for bronze to gold
Boosting To Gold Form Bronze and Silver
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have platinum MMR and i will boost to silver and gold for the cheapest prices ever. 30Euros Form silver to gold 60Euros From Bronze to gold will do it in 4-5 days for silver to gold will do it in 6-7 days for bronze to gold will do all servers
[Selling] Selling: Bronze-Silver BOOST! SUPER CHEAP, LOOKING FOR VOUCHERS!!
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai guys, Im offering Boost service from Bronze V to Gold-2-3 (Dont know yet, i dont want to suffer a lot with the boosts) I am taking 4-5 Vouch games from TRUSTED members only. You should have AD and AP runes. If you want to be one of the vouchers PM me with your region(EUW/EUNE) and your current division! I am only going to answer if you got like 10 TBM-s or you are premium/id verified/elite gold trader, etc.
CHEAP SELLING BOOST: BRONZE & SILVER WELCOME
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am a PLATINUM player, willing to boost bronze and silver elo. Title says it all. Add me on skype: hiptheraphop I have a few vouchers, though not on this forum. Contact me for more information. ^_^