Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED LEVEL 30

Discussion on NA JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED LEVEL 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA JUDGEMENT KAYLE UNRANKED LEVEL 30

Judgement Kayle unranked level 30 account on NA
20 champs, 3 rune pages and all 3 refunds available.

Asking $35 (paypal). Negotiable
Old 04/24/2016, 23:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Just to mention judgement kayle is nothing special got like 10 of those just add more info about the acc that ur selling because 97% of epvp buyers dont care about skins like riot/judgement/ other not that hard to get skins
Old 04/25/2016, 00:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProBoy97 View Post
Just to mention judgement kayle is nothing special got like 10 of those just add more info about the acc that ur selling because 97% of epvp buyers dont care about skins like riot/judgement/ other not that hard to get skins

got it thanks

Tags
judgement kayle, judgment kayle, kayle, league account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Unranked S2 Level 30 Account with Judgement Kayle for Cheap
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling an unranked level 30 with Judgement Kayle for very cheap ($20). PM me if you're interested, and I'll go first if you're trusted.
[Selling] Level 30 Unranked - Silver kayle, Judgement Kayle
02/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I am selling my personal NA League account that I have not touched in forever, it is level 30 and has the following skins: -Judgement Kayle -Silver Kayle -Recon Teemo -Guerilla Tristana -Sasquatch Nunu:p -King Tryndamere -Piltover Custom Blitzcrank
[Selling] Level 30 unranked, with judgement kayle euw
02/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hey, i wanna sell my old smurf that i found again, cause i dont wanna play on it anymore. its last activity was 4 april 2014. information about the account: it has 11 champs >http://i.imgur.com/ESArPKU.png it has 4 skins > http://i.imgur.com/bqP5GQy.png included judgement kayle (its a rare skins from s1 you had to play certain amount of games played) it has the urf 2014 icon and one from lunar reveal event, it has a 4 win ip boost, but if you verify again it will have an 8 win ip...
[Selling] Level 30 unranked, judgement kayle
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i have an account 11 champs (not much i know) http://i.imgur.com/ESArPKU.png , and 4 skins http://i.imgur.com/bqP5GQy.png WITH JUDGEMENT KAYLE (its a rare skin from season 1) u cant get that one anymore. full ad and ap runes, and last match was 4 april 2014, it has a 4 win boost and if you verify it again an 8 win boost. its euw i sell it for 15 eur cause of judgement kayle. feel free to add me on skype : matank51 i accept paysafe and paypal
[Selling] [EUW] Unranked Level 30 account, with Judgement kayle
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling an unranked judgement kayle account. account is located on the euw. 22 champions are owned, with Silver board,icon Unranked account- 6 matches played, 4 Wins 2 LOSES skins list: