Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - DIAMOND 2 - Original owner

Discussion on EUW - DIAMOND 2 - Original owner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
EUW - DIAMOND 2 - Original owner

Gone.
Old 04/22/2016, 12:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
I offer 80
Old 04/22/2016, 12:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 125/0/1
Isnt it his acc? ->
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Original Owner - S2 Gold / S3 Diamond / S4 Diamond Account - All Champions
03/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to sell a Gold S2 / Diamond S3 / Diamond S4 Account. Champions: All (Including Vel) Rune Pages: 15 Rune Pages Runes: The main runes. I think I have the vast majority of commonly used runes. Skins: 84 Total Skins Notable Skins: Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch, TPA Dr. Mundo, Victorious Janna, Riot Blitzcrank, Zombie Brand, TPA Orianna, Victorious Elise, Spirit Guard Udyr, TPA Ezreal, Championship Riven, Riot Graves, Traditional Sejuani, Championship Thresh. There are a few...
[Selling] Original Owner, DIAMOND 3, DIAMOND BORDER. 90+champs, 120EURO
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting SKYPE : mikeyboardman we use middleman Scammers don't bother :@
[Selling] Diamond 2 smurf [Diamond 1 mmr]Original owner
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I was Diamond 1 on this account a while ago, but now dropped to diamond 2. I havent played ranked for a while and the MMR on the account is diamond 1 + since i dropped for not playing 28 days with inactivity in solo que, the account is a smurf of mine, therefore it doesnt have that many skins or champions but it has alot of runes for every single thing you could ever want to play. Midnight Ahri Pool party graves Debonair Jayce Aether wing Kayle (Legendary skin) Bloodstone Lissandra...
[Selling] DIAMOND 4 ACC ORIGINAL OWNER
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello i want to sell my account Diamond 4 with goood mmr 9 rune page almost got all runes NOT OWNED CHAMPIONS brand,cassiopeia,fiora,karthus,kog'maw,leblanc,lu cian, malzahar,quinn,swain,varus,veigar,viktor,xerath,z iggz,zilean, have chrismas and lunar icons Season 2 platinum bundle skins:
[Selling] [NA]Diamond II|Original Owner
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Diamond II Account It is a fresh Diamond II account, which means it does not have a lot of champions or skins. One of the perks this account has is it has a really high MMR. It comes with the original email, with the welcome email that Riot sends you still there. I will also provide you with a transaction ID of a recent RP purchase, to answer the questions from Riot Support. Information *Diamond II *North America Server *31 Champions *12 Skins (Riot Graves, Spirit Guard Udyr) *20 Rune...