Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EloBoostPros.com [NA★OCE★LAN★EU] Boosting✓ Duo✓ Placements✓ Smurfs✓ 3v3 Chally Slots✓

Discussion on EloBoostPros.com [NA★OCE★LAN★EU] Boosting✓ Duo✓ Placements✓ Smurfs✓ 3v3 Chally Slots✓ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/17/2016, 19:19   #61

elite*gold: 575
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Bunp
Old 09/25/2016, 16:18   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Eloboostpros review

I was browsing for a site that could reliably eloboost me. I was super skeptical at first thinking they would all scam me. I messaged a dude named 22. He notified me of the entire process and was super cool about it, even when i annoyed him like hella much, because i was skeptical, i thought they had scammed me of my money. They completed boosts so quick. From platinum 5-3 in less than 2 days. From platinum 3-2 in less than a day. It was astounding to see them at work. The people there are super cool, regular conversations start to break out because we're bored. I would actually recommend eloboostpros tp people that struggle. 5/5 10/10
Old 09/27/2016, 21:19   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Thanks, Bizhiw

So I got a elo boost and they said they would start is right away but after a day they stopped playing and i wanted to find out what happened but no body was awnsering until Bizhiw came to the rescue! I want to say even though there was a bit of miscommunication I was attended to quickly and was helped out fast thanks to Bizhiw!

Thanks a ton!
Old 09/28/2016, 01:11   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Eloboostpros.com is a cheap reliable way to Boost your account get a couch or any of your needs related to online gaming. My first visit I was more then skeptical and after waiting two hours for a response to my order I thought I was scammed. Needless to say I raged a bit and tried to get ahold of support staff for about 12 hours and heard nothing. The next day I had accepted the fact I got scammed when I was contacted by my booster. I just had to give them a little time that's all. The service was not only great it was fun my booster named bisiw was friendly kind and fun to talk to making the whole experience just that much more enjoyable and made me want to come back for more. The site is trusted I do think they could have a larger support staff so they are easier to reach but they are working on that. But the service I received from bisiw was more then enough to balance out the little bad experience I had. I definitely recommend choosing him if your looking to boost a bit it will be worth the %10 fee I promise you. overall i am very satisfied customer and will definitely be returning in the future.
Old 09/28/2016, 03:47   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great experience

I had a great experience with this website. As soon as you get to the website there is someone available to talk to you in chat and help you with any questions you may have. In addition, they were very flexible with que times and worked around my schedule as i could not complete the boost in one session. My booster Tony was extremely skilled and his Nidalee play was off the charts. I think he managed to achieve a S+ in almost every game I played with him. He as well as everyone else i dealt with on the website were very nice as well as helpful. For anyone looking for a boost I can vouch that this website is very safe and reliable. Thanks to everyone at eloboostpro.com!
Old 09/28/2016, 04:14   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The best

These guys are amazing, quick, and reliable. The two times ive used them, ive gotten replies within 10 minutes. And theyre all very helpful. The best boosters i've ever worked with. If I ever have boosting needs, I come to these guys.
Old 10/15/2016, 17:38   #67

Bump

Bump
Old 10/26/2016, 09:14   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased a duo boost from this company, however I have been having difficulties reaching representatives or the booster himself due to non-responsive chats. (Received quick attentive responses at first, but within 24 hours of purchasing, no one would reply to my messages)
The booster isn't on frequently so it's tough to match timing for availability, which is not the company's fault.

But! -the booster has pushed back my priority purchase for duo boost & is hardly responsive even when online.

Although the booster himself is a good player & carries well, I have been waiting approximately 1 week for a simple 1 division duo boost & have only played about 5 or 6 games in the past week with the booster with a net LP gain of only 20.

At the moment I am still waiting for a word from the booster to work out a way to finish the duo boost as soon as possible (only 4 wins needed).

Will update / edit this post as the process is completed. Can neither recommend nor leave any negative reviews yet as the job is still in progress.
Old 10/26/2016, 14:33   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Seeing so many long positive comments posted by mostly 0 TBM accounts, almost all created on the same date, I find myself hesitant about the services.
And if in top of that we add the fact that the few reliable feedback posts don't seem to be written by satisfied customers, I would suggest you to post some pictures (and vouch screenshots if you have any).
It shouldn't be hard if you have the website.
Old 12/04/2016, 09:24   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Received Thanks: 12,389
+1

+ best experience
+ best boost
+ best support
Old 12/15/2016, 05:30   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Super awesome duo boost

James Jeong from Elo Boost Pros helped me win two of my placements. He was super friendly and we won both games in under 25 minutes!

Highly recommend~
Old 05/18/2017, 13:02   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got scammed!

i applied as an elobooster for this site about 1 month ago and did a plat1-d5 division boost. i never got paid for it and the admin didnt answer me on skype or on the website when i asked him about this.
Old 05/19/2017, 21:46   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuongcao View Post
i applied as an elobooster for this site about 1 month ago and did a plat1-d5 division boost. i never got paid for it and the admin didnt answer me on skype or on the website when i asked him about this.
add one of us on skype or join the discord and reference this post so we can see what the problem was. sorry for the inconvenience
Old 07/15/2017, 21:25   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would not recommend. Poor communication despite the numerous people on their Discord channel.
Old 08/28/2017, 15:33   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,583
No backlink.
closed.
Closed Thread

Tags
coaching, eloboost, eloboosting, eloboosting coaching, lol accounts