Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Dia 2 high mmr smurf

Discussion on EUW Dia 2 high mmr smurf within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Dia 2 high mmr smurf

Hello community,

I am selling my Dia 2 Acc with arround 40 champs, 2 rune pages and 3-5 skins.

Add me in Skype: crawex29

50 Euro Paypal or 10k Riotpoints is the price

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 5 Smurf (SUPER HIGH MMR!) - High Win Rate
12/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
SOLD ! Im selling my Gold 5 Smurf with a pretty insane win rate. I mostly played Adc on it. -- It is Gold 5 and Plays against some Plat or high Gold Players. Server : Euw UNVERIFIED! Runes: http://i.epvpimg.com/L6ljd.png http://i.epvpimg.com/T6hrd.png
[Buying] High elo Smurf EuW
10/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Aloha, im looking for a high Elo Smurf on Euw (Plat 3+). Champs, Skins and that stuff arent important all i care about is that the account must be unbotted and there shouldnt be any ranked/chat restricitions on it. Payment: Paypal, PaySafeCard Greetings!
LF High Elo Smurf
08/16/2015 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey I am Platinum 1 atm and could need some help. Therefore I am looking for someone who is ca. Dia2+ and has fun at smurfing in p1/d5. I won't give you any money. This should not be directly a boost. This should be only for fun ^^ TL;DR: If you are a high elo dude who wants to smurf in plat1/dia5 for fun and you would duoq with me to help me untill d5, pls contact me :) Skypename: fighter2341 (Name: "League Of Fighters" / Germany) Voice Chat only in german :P
[Buying] High elo smurf
03/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
as topic says, im looking for an high elo smurf account to buy. I dont care about champs, skins etc. I can pay with paypal and psc. Account must be euw or eune. I wont go first until you are really trusted.
Looking for High Elo Smurf
10/19/2012 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey guys I'm looking for any high elo players with level 30 smurfs that wouldn't mind playing ranked with me.. My IGN on NA is Too Stacked, feel free to add me or comment here.